Wallace - JD

#1 Posted by Nightelf (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Wallace is the main character of "Hell and Back". It is said that it's a role that Johnny Depp will bring to life, in Sin City 2, the movie. I'll be honest, Wallace is not my favourite character of Sin City series but he goes through a lot. And that losing-my-mind thing of his, only an actor as good as Depp will be able to manage.

#2 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they are doing Hell and Back in Sin City 2. It's going to be about A Dame to Kill For, some stuff about Blue Eyes, and a brand new story written by Frank Miller for the movie. But Depp is rumored to be in the movie though.

"Miller added that the sequel will be based on A Dame to Kill for, the second Sin City tale and a prequel to The Hard Goodbye, which was the basis of one of the first film's storylines. The sequel will also deal with "a couple of old stories and one brand-new one," Miller said. "The old ones are a couple of 'Blue Eyes' stories, and there's an 'Old Town Girls' story, and the new one features Nancy Callahan [played by Jessica Alba] in a very different, very scary role. I'm hoping we'll start in late spring. It gets pretty hot in Austin, so there might be a summer's interruption there, but both Robert and I really want to be shooting this thing as soon as possible."

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40259

Edit: My bad I forgot Blue Eyes was in Hell and Back, so I guess that is a possibility.
Post Edited:2007-12-26 20:28:46

#3 Posted by Nightelf (52 posts) - - Show Bio

it's ok. a lot is been said. for example, angelina jolie was suppoced to play as well but the shootting was postponed due to her pregnacy. now that she gave birth, i dunno what's goin on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.