Who thinks Vulcan is really dead?

#1 Edited by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Being an omega level energy manipulator and absorbed maybe he just formed a forcefield to protect himself or just absorbed the energy of the explosion.

#2 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

If he did, I hope he doesn't come back for a couple years.
#3 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Two characters of immense power created a rift in space and time as the climax of a huge crossover. There's no way either of them is dead. If they are "dead", they won't be for long.

#4 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio

The title of this thread just spoiled WoK for me.....

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

He's dead?!  I hope so... Never liked the character.  Just seemed too powerful and too hollow. 
#6 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not! I loved the guy :P

#7 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
"I hope not! I loved the guy :P "

I can spoil it for you by giving you scans of the fight, anything extra and you'll need to buy the comic. :-)
#8 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and who cares about Vulcan? What the heck is going to happen to Black Bolt? UHHHH!!!!! >_<

#9 Posted by Shadowstep (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both dead. Everyone...you need to accept it. Besides we have bigger problems to worry about...The Fault has opened up now and if someone doesn't find a way to fix it soon Trillions more lives shall be lost and The Badoon of all people will end up becoming the Masters of the last remnants of The Universe (which by the 31st Century shrinks down to the size of a Solar System due to The Fault's expansion rate) and then after those reptilian bastards get their hands on The Last Cosmic Cube in all of Creation they will enslave The Celestials and turn them into...

...A Giant Celestial Engine-thingy that, if compromised in any way, will result in the total annihilation of the rest of the Universe!
#10 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
I can spoil it for you by giving you scans of the fight, anything extra and you'll need to buy the comic. :-) "
I'm still getting it tomorrow :((

@dreadmaster said:
" Oh and who cares about Vulcan?
I do!! haha
#11 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
I can spoil it for you by giving you scans of the fight, anything extra and you'll need to buy the comic. :-) "
I'm still getting it tomorrow :((

@dreadmaster said:
" Oh and who cares about Vulcan?
I do!! haha "

Ahh, but you get to see the fight early. :-)
#12 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
Ahh, but you get to see the fight early. :-) "
I'll wait ;)
#13 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
" @dreadmaster said:
Ahh, but you get to see the fight early. :-) "
I'll wait ;) "

The hell are these scans for if i can't share them? >_<' 

:P
#14 Posted by X-Fusi0n (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Scans.

#15 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

ok guys they are both alive and you need to accept that,the reason why i know theyre are alive is because theyre are both on the cover of "War of kings:who will rule one-shot" the ending comic which will conclude the series,and also the writers said they had a lot in store for vulcan soon and far after war of kings,and i dont they theyll let this character die after only 4 years and black bolt has too famous of a history to die,but yeah theyre not dead or should i mean "yet" because theyll be in the "who will rule:oneshot" and either of them can die,survive,comeback or do whatever,but i can tell you this theyre for sure not dead right now.
#16 Posted by nyx (114 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorvulcan432:   I have to agree here.  No way either character died.  One is too powerful and one is too popular.  Besides, I just saw a teaser of Gladiator crawling away from a massive explosion.  Do we really have to wonder who would cause such an explosion when the Shi'ar surrendered in #6 to cease hostilities?  And then there's the picture of Medusa and the Inhumans having a funeral for Black Bolt.  That's like foreshadowing an inevitable resurrection.
#17 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

and they woulnt have put both of them on the cover of the one-shot

#18 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

So it will be interesting to see what state either of them will be in when and if they come back. Supposedly The Unspoken will be having a huge impact on the Marvel universe. Maybe when/if they both come back they will have to join forces to take him down. 

#19 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw, he ain't dead.
#21 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7592 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowstep said:

" They are both dead. Everyone...you need to accept it. Besides we have bigger problems to worry about...The Fault has opened up now and if someone doesn't find a way to fix it soon Trillions more lives shall be lost and The Badoon of all people will end up becoming the Masters of the last remnants of The Universe (which by the 31st Century shrinks down to the size of a Solar System due to The Fault's expansion rate) and then after those reptilian bastards get their hands on The Last Cosmic Cube in all of Creation they will enslave The Celestials and turn them into...

...A Giant Celestial Engine-thingy that, if compromised in any way, will result in the total annihilation of the rest of the Universe!
"
Didn't Doom get bonded to this or something like it once?
#22 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for spoiling his death.... Douche.

#23 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Thanks for spoiling his death.... Douche. "
lol. the very day War Of kings 6 came out, i had it right next to me, unread, and someone bursts 
in a thread and says " Omg, i cant believe this happened in War Of Kings #6..."
says everything that happened. graw!!!!
#24 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Thanks for spoiling his death.... Douche. "
lol. the very day War Of kings 6 came out, i had it right next to me, unread, and someone bursts  in a thread and says " Omg, i cant believe this happened in War Of Kings #6..." says everything that happened. graw!!!! "
That sucks, i was waiting for like a tpb for it... Now i don't know if i should get it now..
#25 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

it was still fun to read anyways if that helps. kind of the same when someone told me how X2 ended. i still enjoyed watching it.

#26 Posted by English Terrier Bull (1 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: 

Hello !  

That this might, he could return as nice, right? This shook nice I think. What remains to be brother Cyclops.    
#27 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio

even if they are dead its marvel theyll get better

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.