Vulcan

#1 Posted by Vulcan786 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Who thinks that Vulcan is over powered, could he possibly be one of the most powerfull mutants ever in Marvel, and finally could he be in World War Hulk

#2 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

nope he snot over powered, he lost to gladtior, and it just how people/ writter protray him

#3 Posted by Vulcan786 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"nope he snot over powered, he lost to gladtior, and it just how people/ writter protray him"

well in all fairness he didnt actually loose to gladiator, because he is actually much much more powerfull than him, he jus didnt use tht power

#4 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Vulcan.

#5 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan is too powerful. Learning Professor X's dark secret was pretty cool, but Vulcan should have just stayed dead.

#6 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower says:

"I hate Vulcan."

Yes, I cant stand him. And can we please stop with the Summer's? There everywhere. Mr Sinister was obsessed with Cyclops dna, but he could have gotten it from the 900 other relatives Scott has.

#7 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously.

#8 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

i love it hate hate hate hate

and yes galditor hit the dog mess out of him, and if not i guess sitting on aground bleeding out your eye socket saying "what did you do to me?" is winning

and it did look like he was using his power when he got"galdie dont play that in the eye/face"

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe he is just a bit too strong he killed almost all the super guards even my favNeutron

#10 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i will hate with that hate hate hate

i never did like the super guards,,,,

and i really enjoyed seeing them get it handed to them

its good to see a warrior make a stand and take out greaters one

but ,,,,

ican understand the TOO strong CRAp(and it is CRAP)

dont blame vulcan hes just lame and a victim

BLAME THE DUMB SUMMERS BLOOD.. now that UBER over powered and P&$$$$$$ me off..along with writters

hate hate hate

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"ok i will hate with that hate hate hatei never did like the super guards,,,,and i really enjoyed seeing them get it handed to themits good to see a warrior make a stand and take out greaters onebut ,,,,ican understand the TOO strong CRAp(and it is CRAP)dont blame vulcan hes just lame and a victimBLAME THE DUMB SUMMERS BLOOD.. now that UBER over powered and P&$$$$$$ me off..along with writtershate hate hate"

It's hard to take you seriously when your character's powers make him pretty much Vulcan +.

#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Word.

#13 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Sync says:
"ok i will hate with that hate hate hate i never did like the super guards,,,, and i really enjoyed seeing them get it handed to them its good to see a warrior make a stand and take out greaters one but ,,,, ican understand the TOO strong CRAp(and it is CRAP) dont blame vulcan hes just lame and a victim BLAME THE DUMB SUMMERS BLOOD.. now that UBER over powered and P&$$$$$$ me off..along with writters hate hate hate"
It's hard to take you seriously when your character's powers make him pretty much Vulcan +."

hmmm now how does one repond to that, do i look at the powers he has here in vine and compare to my own.

do i really have to go though the comics and compare?

i can say that there vulcan/ sync powers are simliar but diffent, i gues to some that means you are period.

it comes down to how a charchter is written/use....

but OUCh that was a statment in which i was hurt...

i try hard not to compare people charthers, that they but time into them and know how to write for them(rpg)

but coming from someone whos god with a keyboard...

i guess the respect had to run out sometime

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Sync says:

"Buckshot says:
"Sync says:
"ok i will hate with that hate hate hate i never did like the super guards,,,, and i really enjoyed seeing them get it handed to them its good to see a warrior make a stand and take out greaters one but ,,,, ican understand the TOO strong CRAp(and it is CRAP) dont blame vulcan hes just lame and a victim BLAME THE DUMB SUMMERS BLOOD.. now that UBER over powered and P&$$$$$$ me off..along with writters hate hate hate"
It's hard to take you seriously when your character's powers make him pretty much Vulcan +."

hmmm now how does one repond to that, do i look at the powers he has here in vine and compare to my own.

do i really have to go though the comics and compare?

i can say that there vulcan/ sync powers are simliar but diffent, i gues to some that means you are period.

it comes down to how a charchter is written/use....

but OUCh that was a statment in which i was hurt...

i try hard not to compare people charthers, that they but time into them and know how to write for them(rpg)

but coming from someone whos god with a keyboard...

i guess the respect had to run out sometime"

The difference is, I'm not the one saying Vulcan is too powerful. You say he's too powerful (because of his powers correct?) yet you have the exact same powers and more. How are you going to bash him because of his powers and yet have the same ones and expect to be taken seriously?

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see it in the eyes.

#16 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Alpha says:

"Fourpower says:
"I hate Vulcan."

Yes, I cant stand him. And can we please stop with the Summer's? There everywhere. Mr Sinister was obsessed with Cyclops dna, but he could have gotten it from the 900 other relatives Scott has."

Little known fact about Prurience Man: I am the 9th Summers brother. Really.

#17 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Sync says:
"Buckshot says:
"Sync says:
hmmm now how does one repond to that, do i look at the powers he has here in vine and compare to my own. do i really have to go though the comics and compare? i can say that there vulcan/ sync powers are simliar but diffent, i gues to some that means you are period. it comes down to how a charchter is written/use.... but OUCh that was a statment in which i was hurt... i try hard not to compare people charthers, that they but time into them and know how to write for them(rpg) but coming from someone whos god with a keyboard... i guess the respect had to run out sometime"
The difference is, I'm not the one saying Vulcan is too powerful. You say he's too powerful (because of his powers correct?) yet you have the exact same powers and more. How are you going to bash him because of his powers and yet have the same ones and expect to be taken seriously? "

Sync says:

"nope he snot over powered, he lost to gladtior, and it just how people/ writter protray him"

this was the 2nd post of this trend, by me at that... "where do i say hes overpowered?" { wow the second post right there and yet somehow im saying he overpowered?....hmm go figure"

i also stated that the summers blood line was UBER not vulcan," as to be funny, as p-man said, even i fell they should do away with it, its like they are the lame frekin skywalkers of marvel"

last there are many heros that have powers like vulacn, me or whoever, "its just bad taste to say you are like him and have more, how can you even write post with a mind frame like that..?" Can you so me where i bash him?

ill keep that in mind when people write post now i guess

but all in all...

such a small misundering and a even bigger statment from not looking closly( your like him and more )tsk tsk tsk SHAME SHAME..

#18 Posted by Vulcan786 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...ok i think it pretty obvious that people have diffrent opinions of Vulcan being "over powered" or not also people might use ohhh i dunno say the Silver Surfer as an example of being "over powered" but what reddems him of this would be the fact that he is not a mutant and he aint a power weilding maniac (dnt get me wrong Vulcan is still my second best mutant, 1 being Wolverine) but the point im trying to make is instead of Vulcan jus showing his all of his powers in jus a few issues, Ed Burbaker (creator of Vulcan) shud have jus showed a fraction of his power, i.e. simple Blasts, then later on they show him build up to the rest of his powers like insteller fligh, tampring with mutant energies e.t.c. So all in all the main reason people would say he is over powered would be because of how all the poweres have been shown (in terms of issues)

#19 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

ahhh wisdon finally is shown, you are wise!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i agree, i have always said it how the writter protrays the charcther!!!

The problem is that you will upset some one nomatter what sometimes.

"vulcan in his last series where he takes on the xmen and all and win ???!!!"

so many loops where left in their, i could reall go in over time and write pages about thoughs...

and im very sure another poster could to if he see's em?

I will say that overpower is overpowered

(its more of if your a god moder, min/maxer"which is human" or just a regular"which is human too" )

with silver surfer, he has alot of power,but one can seehow he can be beat, or has been beat. so some may not feel hes over, this statement is "IMO" and i feel he is.

we stilll dont know where ed is going with all this... i can see how vulacn be bet easly, but for us some writters just go nuts. I would not want to see a build up, but clever use of powers along with many a build up (i prefer to see mastry of powers, not just throwing out ultra power(i hope that is understood)

#20 Posted by Vulcan786 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Yh i understand wt ure saying crystal clear, i mean come on who knows who Mr M is ?, he had such imense powers that it allowed him to do anything, no one ever sed he was over powered why ? because his poweres were cleverly used.

Sadly Mr M is presumed dead
Post Edited:2007-04-20 14:42:06

#21 Posted by Vulcan786 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Not meaning to be rude (sry if i am) but buckshot got silenced by Sync
Post Edited:2007-04-22 11:05:55

Oh yh and can Vulcan increase his physical strength prior to the amount of energy he absorbs

Post Edited:2007-04-25 05:11:16

#22 Posted by mgrman5 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Vulcan absorb kinetic energy like the Flash does and make someone stop in there tracks because he has absorbed pretty exotic forms of energy in the past, magical energy, it is not that far fetch he would also be able to control the kinetic energy of a person causing them to be frozen.

#23 Posted by mgrman5 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

So does anyone think Vulcan can do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.