Follow

Vulcan

Character » Vulcan appears in 327 issues.

The forgotten third Summers brother, he was raised by the Shi'ar as a slave after the murder of his mother and later became a tyrannical emperor. He is an Omega-level mutant with the ability to manipulate all known forms of energy.

If Vulcan joined X-Men...

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Kairan1979

Let's imagine the situation in X-Men : Deadly Genesis was resolved differently. Xavier got thrashed by Cyclops and Co because he was lying to them fom years and then exiled; and somebody convinces Vulcan to join X-Men (after all, after M-Day the mutants need all the big guns they could get). Darwin stays with Vulcan to make sure his friend doesn't fly off the handle again.

How do you think Vulcan joining X-Men can change the story of Earth-616?

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By stu630

I dont know what would be different..after all there is no many options but what i know is, it would have been awesome to see both vulcan and darwin as x-men! I can see vulcan being a pain in the a** for cyclops as well as being there biggest gun!

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Let's imagine Deadly Genesis wasn't a giant pile of awful, and that Vulcan simply encountered the X-Men and didn't have his head up his ***. I actually like that idea.

Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Demonturtle

Id be interested!  Anything to shake up Cyclops!

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By XsPectre28

in the what if vulcan defeated magneto thus becoming the leader of the x-men.... but it was also because the originals plus Havok & Polaris died( except cyclops).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.