Follow

Vulcan

Character » Vulcan appears in 323 issues.

The forgotten third Summers brother, he was raised by the Shi'ar as a slave after the murder of his mother and later became a tyrannical emperor. He is an Omega-level mutant with the ability to manipulate all known forms of energy.

Did Vulcan ever absorb a portion of the energies from M-Day?

fridgdidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fridgdidge

A kid that I know disagreed with me when I stated that Vulcan was reawakened by absorbing a portion of the energies from M-Day, which was also the leading factor in pushing him to Omega Level status.  He doesn't believe me, and even though I've given evidence, I want to know what you guys think.

Did Gabriel Summers, also known as Vulcan, wake up from his coma after absorbing a portion of the energies from M-Day?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Korg

I think the original idea was to have that be the case, then Bendis happened. Seriously, The Collective is easily the worst story arc since he started New Avengers. All of that mutant energy went to an unsuspecting latent mutant named Michael Pointer, who is currently on the Dark X-Men in the old Guardian suit from Alpha Flight. He's also been referred to as Weapon Omega, but I'm not sure what they're calling him, since I'm not reading Utopia/Dark X-Men.

fridgdidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fridgdidge

So, for something like a roleplaying game, it could be stated that he hypothetically did absorb some of the energy, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.