Power Rankings

#1 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

huh?

what do you mean "punching above their weight"?

M

#3 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, a character with a low level could beat someone higher than them in a fight, who do you think is the best example of that ? I had to rewrite the first post like six times lol, i couldn't explain it.

#4 Posted by Siythe (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Spiderman for Marvel. Although given some of the power ups they've given the hairy psycho recently I'm not sure where his weight is any more.

Ironman also has some good showings against guys who out power him.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Well, a character with a low level *could* beat someone higher than them in a fight, who do you think is the best example of that ? I had to rewrite the first post like six times lol, i couldn't explain it."

hmm... but then the power rankings aren't really reliable as they are mainly built up by 'fanboys'...

overall the way i do the power rankings is considering 'all' their powers and abilities at the top level, then work from there

M

#6 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"iwan says:
"Well, a character with a low level *could* beat someone higher than them in a fight, who do you think is the best example of that ? I had to rewrite the first post like six times lol, i couldn't explain it."
hmm... but then the power rankings aren't really reliable as they are mainly built up by 'fanboys'... overall the way i do the power rankings is considering 'all' their powers and abilities at the top level, then work from there M"

On the concept page i meant (link ^^). Only Buckshot has more than like 5 points for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.