Hello

#1 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I am new here. I am attempting to give Spider-Man a ranking in gadgets, but no matter howmany battles I do, he isn't ranked. Why is this?

#2 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Golem says:

"Hey, I am new here. I am attempting to give Spider-Man a ranking in gadgets, but no matter howmany battles I do, he isn't ranked. Why is this?"

Because his ranking is so low, compared to everyone who shows up as ranked, that youre just going to have to keep battling for quite some time.

#3 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

well that sucks. He's got the slingers, and however insignificant they may seem, they're invaluable... if his real webbing runs out lol. Personal question: is there like a way to get a good rep here?

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to Comic Vine. Remember: We can see eeeeveryyythiiiiiiing. So play nice!

#5 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanx. u cool in my book.

#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Golem says:

"well that sucks. He's got the slingers, and however insignificant they may seem, they're invaluable... if his real webbing runs out lol. Personal question: is there like a way to get a good rep here?"

Be yourself, listen as much as you talk, and admit if youre wrong. That should be enough for a start.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

we're all cool. almost all anyway.

#8 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh? What do you mean?

#9 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.