dr_x's Voodoo #5 - Identity Issues review

Voodoo #5 - Identity Issues

Voodoo #5 - Identity Issues:Well True Beleivers I have to say that I did not see this , coming and that not really a bad thing though because it give so much more to go with as far as the story goes , because we could see another WILD Cats team somewere along the line ,but who know ,but I think it will be fun to find out though . Sign DR.X

Other reviews for Voodoo #5 - Identity Issues

Affirmative Hybrid 0

This series continues to impress me with its suspense and character development.  At this point in comic book history there is an overwhelming amount of cliches to be dealt with in terms of writing.  This can lead two ways, either to being original which can risk being non-engaging to the reader, or working with the cliches and putting a new spin on them.  In the case of this series it is effectively doing both of these at the same time.  The battle with the Daemonite shows some fairly typical w...