dr_x's Voodoo #1 - Keeping Secrets review

Keeping Secrets

Keeping Secrets: Well TBs  I just pick this issue up , I must say I like it , because  it has some of the feel from Wild cats#1 , like when they 1st  forming  up the team ,but with a twist , its going fun to see how she plays out in the DCU who knows what will happen .

Other reviews for Voodoo #1 - Keeping Secrets

I want you to dig deep 0

To be honest I didn't pick up this title from my own volition, rather others told me that I should have a look at it based on its portrayal of women.  Granted that a majority of this issue occurs within a strip club, but even considering that I did not find anything to be particularly gratuitous.  The story is focused around Voodoo, who is supposedly an alien shapeshifter and a team of agents from some organization which is following her.  Granted the context of the story would have worked anywh...