Follow

Vixen

Character » Vixen appears in 869 issues.

Mari Jiwe McCabe, better known as Vixen, is a successful fashion icon, talk show host, animal activist and superhero who is able to channel the powers of any animal that has walked or evolved on Earth through the mystical object given to her ancestor by the god Anansi called the Tantu totem.

vixens powers

moocowwoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moocowwoof

can someone tell me what issue she FIRST started to be able to mimic other superheroes powers? vixen is by far one of my favorite dc characters so i wanted to read this milestone in her life lol. i know i should read other comics before jumping right in but what can i say, im a go getta :)
    nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nj06
    @moocowwoof: 
    I think the first issue was the #6 of the current Justice League series, or at least that's when her powers start to get wacky. If not 6, then it might be #7 or #8 and I think the entire storyline lasts until about issue #26. I really recommend issue #11. I think its a great read and builds on the friendship between Vixen and Red Arrow. There's no action as its all talk, but I think its pretty good.
    Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mr. Mercury

I like how they used her powers in the Justice League TV show I wanted to see more of her.

stormx103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stormx103

I agree she was greatly misrepresented in Justice League Unlimited. The only real time she got was in Wake The Dead when she and Green Lantern were at the Fashion Show when Solomon Grundy was attacking the city and she and he were the first one on the scene. Also in Shadow of the Hawk and Hunter's Moon. Lets not forget when she kicked but in Grudge Match on JLU television show it on Youtube just view and you see for yourself.   

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

I agree she was greatly misrepresented in Justice League Unlimited. The only real time she got was in Wake The Dead when she and Green Lantern were at the Fashion Show when Solomon Grundy was attacking the city and she and he were the first one on the scene. Also in Shadow of the Hawk and Hunter's Moon. Lets not forget when she kicked but in Grudge Match on JLU television show it on Youtube just view and you see for yourself.

i know this post is three years old but i agree , i love vixen and yes she was misrepresented . and in the episode with amazo (before he went off into space) they had a perfect opportunity to make her popular since she did have a fight with him when she falcon dived through his chest ...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.