Vision's Religion?

#1 Posted by Shumanigans (1 posts) - - Show Bio

So after re-reading some Runaways, Victor Mancha, being another Ultron creation, got me reading about Vision. I just figured out that Vision was apparently religious and Catholic too at one point. Is this true or am I hallucinating? If it is, then when exactly did Vision "lose" this trait?

Either way I just find the idea of religious androids very interesting and I wish they did something with it.

#2 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shumanigans: I think Victor got his religious beleifs from his mother and not something that Ultron programmed into him.

#3 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what Vision's beliefs are, but they should be the same as Wonder Man's, whose brain was copied to create Vision.

#4 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@ExtraLarge said:

Not sure what Vision's beliefs are, but they should be the same as Wonder Man's, whose brain was copied to create Vision.

Most likely would be based off of religious beliefs as Wonderman seeing how Visions mind was replicated from him, yet it may be different because of how his mind is dependent and it is also possible that Vision may hold different beliefs.

In reality (comic reality), Vision would most likely have an open mind towards various religions rather than a single one because of his android nature.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.