Follow

Visas Marr

Character » Visas Marr appears in 2 issues.

Visas Marr is a Miralukan Force sensitive able to see through the use of the Force. She was turned to the dark side by Darth Nihilus after Nihilus ravaged her homeworld of Katarr, becoming his apprentice. She was turned back to the light by the Jedi Exile - Meetra Surik.

comic?

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Switch

chameleone says:

"Methos says:
    "can someone please specify which comic Visas Marr appeared in please...as far as i am aware she only appeared in the KOTOR2 game, and hasn't appeared in any comics...unless someone can point out her appearances in comic format i move for deletionM"

not that i know of. I ish sad for my blind lover. I wanted to charge her loading ramp"

lol I remember that line :P

I dont thinks shes in a comic and th page is incorrect anyway. I know for a fact one of her other names is not the Exile.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shaper

chameleone says:

"Methos says:
    "can someone please specify which comic Visas Marr appeared in please... as far as i am aware she only appeared in the KOTOR2 game, and hasn't appeared in any comics... unless someone can point out her appearances in comic format i move for deletion M"
    not that i know of. I ish sad for my blind lover. I wanted to charge her loading ramp"

My charatcer fell for the Echani warrior girl.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Methos

can someone please specify which comic Visas Marr appeared in please...

as far as i am aware she only appeared in the KOTOR2 game, and hasn't appeared in any comics...

unless someone can point out her appearances in comic format i move for deletion

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

i know...

if she did appear in the comics i'll give her page a full work over, but as far as i know she's game only

M

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Chameleone

Methos says:

"can someone please specify which comic Visas Marr appeared in please...as far as i am aware she only appeared in the KOTOR2 game, and hasn't appeared in any comics...unless someone can point out her appearances in comic format i move for deletionM"

not that i know of. I ish sad for my blind lover. I wanted to charge her loading ramp

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Switch

Shaper says:

"chameleone says:
    "Methos says:
    "can someone please specify which comic Visas Marr appeared in please... as far as i am aware she only appeared in the KOTOR2 game, and hasn't appeared in any comics... unless someone can point out her appearances in comic format i move for deletion M"

My charatcer fell for the Echani warrior girl."

I turned everyone in my party into a Jedi, got Visas and the handmaiden to fall in love with me and killed Darth Scion using only my kickass pimped lightsaber. Needless to say it had been a slow weekend :P

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Switch

Shaper says:

"Switch says:
    "Shaper says:
    "chameleone says:
    "Methos says:
    I turned everyone in my party into a Jedi, got Visas and the handmaiden to fall in love with me and killed Darth Scion using only my kickass pimped lightsaber. Needless to say it had been a slow weekend :P"

My only problem was the iridoian one. Every time I went to talk to him it said "Never mind I must be going"."

You don't have high enough influence with him. Atton was the easiest I think, then the redhead.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shaper

Switch says:

"Shaper says:
    "chameleone says:
    "Methos says:
    I turned everyone in my party into a Jedi, got Visas and the handmaiden to fall in love with me and killed Darth Scion using only my kickass pimped lightsaber. Needless to say it had been a slow weekend :P"

My only problem was the iridoian one. Every time I went to talk to him it said "Never mind I must be going".

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Ms. Invisible

I know her species is in a Star Wars comic.

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
    Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Ms. Invisible says:

"I know her species is in a Star Wars comic."

species yes, character not that i'm aware of...

i'm hunting through the KOTOR comics now but can't even find a reference to her

M

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Chameleone

Shaper says:

"Switch says:
    "Shaper says:
    "chameleone says:
    "Methos says:

My only problem was the iridoian one. Every time I went to talk to him it said "Never mind I must be going"."

I had to go to Telos, it opened up a convo with him

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shaper

@Chame I'll try that when I play again.

@Switch Atton was one of the hardest. The easiest to me was the Echani and the redhead.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"She appeared in a comic " Unseen unheard. "
    " />http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unseen%2C_Unheard"

cheers

problem solved

M

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Switch

Shaper says:

"@Chame I'll try that when I play again.@Switch Atton was one of the hardest. The easiest to me was the Echani and the redhead."

I just talked to atton about him killing jedi on Nar shaddar

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shaper

Switch says:

"Shaper says:
    "@Chame I'll try that when I play again. @Switch Atton was one of the hardest. The easiest to me was the Echani and the redhead."
    I just talked to atton about him killing jedi on Nar shaddar"

Yea, but you had to find those two guys talking about him at first. And I didn't spend that much time on Nar Shaddar.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Switch

True

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.