Follow

Villains Month

Concept » Villains Month appears in 57 issues.

In September 2013, all of DC's superhero titles will replaced for a month by supervillain Point One issues, as part of the buildup to Forever Evil, the first major post-Flashpoint crossover event.

The DC Villains Month 3D Cover Wrap Up!

• 55 results
    longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

@donfelipe: I'll checkout acidskull's review. I liked it that he was a bike courier. In some way it seems to subtlety suggest maybe he has a high metabolism. Combined with the fact that he was a complete mooch made it seem like becoming Parasite was almost more on him, a reflection of his personality, than it was any fault of the alien virus thing. What he was on the inside he now wears on the outside to the ultimate degree. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I thought it was really cool and Kuder's art alone sold me on the book. I have no knowledge of Parasite's origins prior to this and now I kinda don't want to know. I really liked Kuder's take on the character.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Court of Owls.

thaalsinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ended up buying all 52 of these (all 3D), a lot of them were from my pull list but the rest I was lucky enough to grab off the shelf. Not sure why I got them all as I have very little interest in some of these villians and some of them were just bad...really bad, but I've enjoyed quite a few of them and overall I think the 3d effect on the covers is super cool!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hecktate said:

@vaeternus: Do you know where I can see some sales figures for Sept? Tried finding breakdown of individual titles but got all sorts of inconsistent numbers.

So far all I know based off my local comic shop guys tell me, overall September went to DC mostly due to Forever Evil and Villians month especially.

Week and half ago, Tony posted this poll just from here alone which was pretty dominant %

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/comic-book-question-of-the-week-results-favorite-c/1100-147245/

• DC's FOREVER EVIL / VILLAINS MONTH: 44%
    • Marvel's INFINITY: 21%
    • Marvel's X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM: 18%
    • TMNT'S CITY FALL: 13%
    • None of the above: 3%
    • Other: 1%
    HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

@vaeternus: Oh, ok. I guess I'm just going to have to wait for chisoxrox to post his sales figures spreadsheet.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Vaeternus

@hecktate said:

@vaeternus: Oh, ok. I guess I'm just going to have to wait for chisoxrox to post his sales figures spreadsheet.

Yeah, I just checked online guess it's a tad too early for the official numbers.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

Darkseid 5/5

Doomsday 4/5

Joker 4/5 (contrary to popular belief I thought Andy Kubert's Joker was awesome and classic)

Riddler 5/5 (He usually annoys the hell out of me but he was actually pretty awesome)

Penguin 4/5

Bane 3/5 (just wasn't that great of a story)

Two-Face 4/5

Court of Owls 5/5 (for new villains these guys have made quite the impact)

Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Assassins 5/5

Killer Croc 3/5

Poison Ivy 3/5

Harley Quinn 2/5 (wasn't really pleased with it)

Scarecrow 4/5

Man-Bat 4/5

Ventriloquist 2/5

Mr. Freeze 5/5

Clayface 3/5

Joker's Daughter 4/5

All in 3D. Over all I'd say it was worth it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.