ryonslaught's Villains for Hire #.1 - Version Two Point One review

• ryonslaught wrote this review on .
  • ryonslaught has written a total of 293 reviews. The last one was for

Hello Villain...are you for Hire?!

View Summary and scans here

The Good

Art-Renato Arlem does good work for this issue turning in the best illustration of T’challa we’ve had since Black Panther vol.4 ended!

Black Panther- T’challa under a new writer! Oh the possibilities! DNA handle his use in heroes for hire so well I would be willing to give up the current ongoing Black Panther just to have him as a regular cast member of the heroes for hire team.

Story- Very accessible and easy to understand story

The Bad

End- Sorry boys and girls but since the heroes for Hire ongoing is cancelled we may never again see this cast operating in this capacity.

Length- The problem I’ve realized with these .1 issues is that they are very short and contain stories often times far better than the regular ongoing! Things end just as they were getting good!

The Ugly