Follow

Vigilante

Character » Vigilante appears in 388 issues.

The Vigilante, also known as Greg Saunders, was an infamous gunslinger during the great depression. He fought every manner of criminal he could, and targeted mobsters and bank robbers. His father, a country policeman, trained him in many skills, including marksmanship and detecting.

The Vigilante rocks the Brave and the Bold

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Eyz

Well, more like "country" than rock :P

Anyways~
    For those who follow the Brave & the Bold, the Vigilante just had an awesome song in the prologue of a recent Batman: The Brave & The Bold episode.

Check out this pretty badass song here:

Awesome! XD
    Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Rudyftw

How can anyone watch this... They should bring back Batman:The Animated Series 

deathpixie60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By deathpixie60

I agree with Rudyftw, they should bring back a more serious Batman animated series but Batman The Brave and the Bold is fun and I loved this song! Vigilante is one of my favourite underrated cartoon characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.