19 Comments
Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau

I liked this issue alot. The Wilson's vs the Black Lanterns was an entertaining battle (both issues). And I'm curious to see where exactly Deathstroke's character goes from here.

Posted by No_Name_
@Gambler said:
" I liked this issue alot. The Wilson's vs the Black Lanterns was an entertaining battle (both issues). And I'm curious to see where exactly Deathstroke's character goes from here. "
Didn't you do a written review of this in your blog?
Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau
@Babs said:
" @Gambler said:
" I liked this issue alot. The Wilson's vs the Black Lanterns was an entertaining battle (both issues). And I'm curious to see where exactly Deathstroke's character goes from here. "
Didn't you do a written review of this in your blog? "
Yeah :)
Posted by starkiller95

awesome battle

Posted by burr787

Krul should be in charge of all the Titans books. Issues 77 and 78 have been the only good things about the assfest that is Teen Titans.

Edited by Gearo

I just want to see if Deathstroke knows that Rose is a Teen Titan and how he will react to that. Plus I want to see if that was really Jericho or if it was a Black Lantern illusion.

Posted by crazed_h3ro

Loved this issue it was awesome to finally read this. The fact that Jerico's eyes are re-growing has to mean that he is coimg back (in his own body) FINALLY. I missed Jerico he was awesome by my standers
Posted by goldenkey

You think you have enough comics on your desk dude?  Clean your room.
Posted by Archetype

I only have one thing to say
 
What's up with the half shirts (Deadshot too)? I mean really since when has that ever looked good.

Posted by Grim
@Archetype: 70's and 80's. 
Edited by timrothsays

it's a perfect TT book without TT

Posted by Dr. Detfink

I thought this was a good idea to just focus on a smaller aspect of the Titans universe since DC already did a 3 part incorporating past and present Titans in the Blackest Night Titans 3 parter. 
 
Here's the problem with this book, unless you have an updated history on Jericho being dead, coming back, possessing Bizzaro Superboy, then turning evil (AGAIN), and now using his own voice in his own body...you could be kind of lost as to what's going on.

Posted by NightFang

I really liked both issues and after ready them i'm starting to think Deathstroke  should get another ongoing series  and maybe an animated movie. Telling his origin story, up to he fights the Teen Titans for the 1st time.

Posted by RoninKane
@Dr. Detfink said:

"I thought this was a good idea to just focus on a smaller aspect of the Titans universe since DC already did a 3 part incorporating past and present Titans in the Blackest Night Titans 3 parter.   Here's the problem with this book, unless you have an updated history on Jericho being dead, coming back, possessing Bizzaro Superboy, then turning evil (AGAIN), and now using his own voice in his own body...you could be kind of lost as to what's going on. "

  Not really, the intro pretty much somes up what you need to know to enjoy the story and every thing thats going on.      
  
 
@Gearo said:

"I just want to see if Deathstroke knows that Rose is a Teen Titan and how he will react to that. Plus I want to see if that was really Jericho or if it was a Black Lantern illusion. "

Of course he knows, he 's fought them half a dozen times since she has been with them!    
 
My question is if Jericho can take out a BL like that, can Deadman do it too, maybe run into a mob of Black Lanterns and take them all out. 
Posted by FoxxFireArt

I know very little about Deathstroke. My first encounter with his character was when he was shown in the Teen Titan animated series back when he was known just as Slade. For some reason, Slade sounds more intimidating then Deathstroke. I've heard of heatstroke, but Deathstroke sounds rather generic.
 
I do know he was voiced by Ron Pearlman. That alone really had me enjoying the character.

Posted by greenenvy

Good review. I have been collecting all blackest night and I mean all of them because this is what  green lantern mythology or legend  is meant to be  ever since he was created and   that I cant get enough of  so it sounds like my  favorite dc story of all time for me the first time ever. I think some how that green lantern solo titles should end for good and just see him in crossovers or team ups because this  pretty much seems like the final battle between good and evil biblically but green lantern style. You know what I mean? Jeff johns is basically giving us a armagedon tale thru green lantern mythos. Nekron is lucifer or satan and wants to shut all the lights and emotions for good while all the types of emotions become different lights and unite as one such as the white light (if happens) and that is God coming to break the darkness once and for all. The dead rises to judge the living of heroes and villians  in disguise form of loved once gone. So I dont know that is just my little story them study analyises I shared with you. Happy new year G-Man.

Posted by Walker696

I find it interesting how Dark Seige is more about the heroes being seperated and at arms with each other and Blackest Night is about heroes banning together. Very different directions for two very different companies, I love both.

Posted by Media_Master

Sounds good!

Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

 So with Adeline, Wintergreen, Grant-Ravager, and Wade-Ravager IV being Black Lanterns, Rose's mom might really be ALIVE. I knew it!