16 Comments
Edited by G-Man

I heard Gregg died a lot.

Staff
Edited by mcbean

AWESOME can't wait

Posted by iceslick

Wow it looks pretty awesome!!! I really the 3D-sort of 2D plane arcade style!! It's was current beat'em up games should look like. Thanks for the info @k4tzm4n! I can't wait to play with my boyfriend or maybe all three of us can play together if they have online play.

Posted by k4tzm4n

@iceslick said:

Wow it looks pretty awesome!!! I really the 3D-sort of 2D plane arcade style!! It's was current beat'em up games should look like. Thanks for the info @k4tzm4n! I can't wait to play with my boyfriend or maybe all three of us can play together if they have online play.

You're welcome and definitely!

@mcbean said:

AWESOME can't wait

It most certainly was!

@g_man said:

I heard Gregg died a lot.

I heard Tony's favorite Ninja Turtle is Captain America.

Staff
Posted by laabitres

looks dope

Posted by viin

looks awesome cant wait..looks like a new and improved Ultimate Alliance in a way.

Posted by RoTheKid

Nice! I can't wait until this game releases! Great interview, Gregg! :D

Posted by weaponx

Nice, good to hear about the arcade mode.

Posted by X_SOLDIER

Only a little more than a month of waiting left!!! I am so stoked about this game, and seeing all the new gameplay made me even more excited than I already was. Also, hearing Chris geek out about little things like getting "T-U-R-T-L-E Power" into the game was just awesome, and make me know that the game is in excellent hands.

Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus

Can't wait for this to be out! Gosh, so psyched!

Edited by Jonny_Anonymous

@k4tzm4n: Aw yeaaa, this game looks sick, I can't wait to get stuck in and I love it when they show the turtles different fighting styles, Donny being the composed Jeet kune Do fighter, Raph being the brutal MMA brawler, Mikey being all limbs and speed with his Capoeira and Leo being your straight Karate Shoto

Posted by LiveForever

Loved the games when I was a kid and this looks freaking awesome. I'll definitely be checking it out on PC.

Edited by Hermatt

Gregg looks so happy!

Game looks like a lot of fun!

Posted by k4tzm4n

@jonny_anonymous: Sure does!

@hermatt said:

Gregg looks so happy!

Game looks like a lot of fun!

That's because I was :D

And indeed it is!

@rothekid said:

Nice! I can't wait until this game releases! Great interview, Gregg! :D

Thanks!

Staff
Posted by bigboi100000

I can't imagine the smells that permeate the place. Stale Cheetos mixed with BO.

Posted by wmwadeii

Can't wait. I was going to buy this but the Arcade mode alone makes me want it even more.