Portal comic book series?

#1 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I like what they did with left for dead when they had a long comic book series.Value should do a portal one.I know they did lab rat but I would like one that has to do with Chell and the puzzles. Is this even doable? Chell doesn't talk at all though the comic doesn't have to show her talk.She can still be a silent protagonist.I wouldn't even give her inner-monologue but just a balloon cloud with just pictures of what she's thinking.It would be so weird seeing her talk. I would like to see a short comic book series on this.Thoughts?

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

any portal fans?

#3 Posted by ectoborge (208 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love a portal comic. Half the fun of the game is the cleaver writing so we might as well read it. I would like it to have continutity will half life too. Just an adventure series about Valve's world. It would be interesting to learn more about Cave Johnson and Black Messa

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.