Follow

Video Game Tie-In

Concept » Video Game Tie-In appears in 5871 issues.

Comics that are based on video games. They typically come in the form of one-shots or a mini-series to help promote the release of a video game.

Comics outside of comics 1: Grandmasters Challenge

Team_Eamonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Team_Eamonn

Hello everyone and welcome to the first installment of comics outside of comics where we take a look at comic book characters in other forms of media.  

I was taking a walk through the internets today and stumbled upon a game with the greatest name of all time; Marvel super heroes 3D: Grandmasters challenge. 

0:09 You know it's good when it has 3D in the title.  

0:20 I like all of these guys but why isn't 3D man in this? I want to use 3D man in 3D! 

0:33 Lizardman? Who the hell is Lizardman? That looks like the Lizard to me. 

0:40 So basically Grandmaster has set up some sort of game where he makes heroes fight super villains for his amusement. I would rather have Murder world and have arcade as the villain but what ever. 

0:51: Why is every non boss enemy a sentinel? Only one of these characters is a mutant. 

0:53 Holy crap rainbows, robots, norse gods and explosions. I need this game. 

0:56 Co-op sounds like fun. It might add some play time to a game that will take two hours to beat. 

1:06 3D is pretty cool and all, but I want to look absolutely ridiculous when I want to play this it in 3D. Unless it can do that I'm not buying. 

1:24 Oh goodie, I can look ridiculous. 

All in all it looks like a fun rental but I wouldn't suggest buying it unless you really want those mask or you have a four year old that likes super heroes.
    Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vendel

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Marvel Entertainment"

Opps.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.