Follow

Question (Sage)

Character » Question (Sage) appears in 418 issues.

When Vic Sage, a television investigative journalist, encountered stories he couldn't investigate by normal, legal means, he donned a special mask (kept in his belt buckle) that made it appear that he had no face. As the Question, Sage investigated corruption in the face of all danger, leaving a blank "calling card," which, when touched, emitted a smoky question mark.

The Question is back in the new 52, but I am not sure about this.

• 56 results
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Yeah because it makes completely sense to make the Question evil. Way to go DC.

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@VictheSage: I'm not sure if they meant that his mark on history would be forgotten, or if people would not recognize him as being that person. Or maybe that who he really was would get morphed and warped through rumor and passage of time until who history tells of is more of a myth on who he actually was.

It could mean that his new persona would be removed from the collective conscience, but to do that they would also have to undo the effects of his actions so they wouldn't leave any evidence, if they were able to do that it would just make more sense for them to undo these "sins" in the first place.

I saw on another forum someone suggesting that Vic might actually turn out to be a DC version of John Galt from Atlas Shrugged. He was certainly feared, tho I don't know if he had really risen to power. Anyway I don't know what I think about DC pulling characters from modern literature into their universe, but you do have to admit that it would make a good fit if Vic really had to be someone else.

VictheSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By VictheSage

@Beast_in_the_Shadows: Ohh, John Galt would be a nice not to Ditko.

Mr.Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 24

#54  Edited By Mr.Q
    @The Poet: swing and a miss.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#55  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

It should have been Veritas not Question

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@The_Tree said:

@Deadcool: Joker's face loss was definitely terrible, and I've always hated Harley since her introduction. Bane does look pretty stupid, One Face was also pretty stupid, but I can get over these two. I'm mainly angry about Babs as Batgirl and her time as Oracle being erased, the destruction of Helena Bertinelli, Blue Beetle's history being wiped, Green Arrow's history being wiped, 5 year gap, Cyborg being a JLA founding member, JLI history being wiped, lots of JLA history has been thrown out, Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run erased, the way Superman puts on his suit, skinny Amanda Waller, random race changes to characters, Martha Kent being dead, the JSA being taken off of Earth Prime, Chris Kent being erased, the Johns' Superman run being erased (including New Krypton and War of the Supermen), pointless costume changes, the dissolving of marriages, and that the Crises are said to have not happened.

Other than those things, I'm good.

Add Beast Boy being red to that list and I couldn't agree with you more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.