What do you want from Vibe's new series?

#1 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you looking forward to in Vibe's solo title? Personally, I'd like to see a series in which he learns to gain confidence in his own abilities, while trying to prove himself to other heroes. Since his origin strongly connects him to Darkseid, perhaps he could have some sort of involvement. I'm not quite sure what to expect, or even what it could turn into ideally. Either ways, I'm interested.

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Good vibrations.

#3 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Good vibrations.

You know, I can't believe it, but you're actually the first person I've seen make that pun

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish they had let he and Katana thrive in JLA for a few months before throwing them to their doom. The best thing about the New 52 is that it allows new readers to jump onto series and characters. Simply having an Arc in Batman that featured Katana or a Superman arc with Vibe would have opened the characters to new readers.

#5 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

I really wish they had let he and Katana thrive in JLA for a few months before throwing them to their doom. The best thing about the New 52 is that it allows new readers to jump onto series and characters. Simply having an Arc in Batman that featured Katana or a Superman arc with Vibe would have opened the characters to new readers.

I think you're right. I think this series will probably die after a few issues. However, if all goes well, he can become DC's equivalent of Spider Man

#6 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it to last more than 12 issues

=(

yeah i know

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@TeamUnitedNerds: I think that goes to Kyle Rayner, unless you mean Miles Morales in which case I'd say he's a tad old XD.

#8 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@arnoldoaad said:

=(

yeah i know

I think we might get at least 5. Geoff Johns is at least a good writer, but I'm not sure how much interest the mainstream has in the character.

#9 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33923 posts) - - Show Bio

@arnoldoaad said:

=(

yeah i know

I think we might get at least 5. Geoff Johns is at least a good writer, but I'm not sure how much interest the mainstream has in the character.

I'm actually realise surprised at how good it is

#10 Posted by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

For it to end.

#12 Edited by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: hmmm what? Its going on to ten issues you know...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.