What is your favorite Vertigo series?

• 70 results
#51 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
considers making a follow-up thread "What is your favorite Vertigo one-shot/graphic novel"
#52 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't really pick. between the ones i know.

haven't read much of Vertigo

#53 Posted by orsonkidd (13 posts) - - Show Bio

the invisibles, sandman, hellblazer, transmet

#54 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn you aztek for asking one of the most difficult questions around!
#55 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@orsonkidd said:
" the invisibles, sandman, hellblazer, transmet "
The Invisibles is one of your favorites, eh? Well to be honest I've tried to get into it but the beginning is so f'ing slooooow I'm having trouble immersing myself in it's world
#56 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @orsonkidd said:
The Invisibles is one of your favorites, eh? Well to be honest I've tried to get into it but the beginning is so f'ing slooooow I'm having trouble immersing myself in it's world "
did you have to say eh ?
#57 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@T.J. Magnum said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @orsonkidd said:
The Invisibles is one of your favorites, eh? Well to be honest I've tried to get into it but the beginning is so f'ing slooooow I'm having trouble immersing myself in it's world "
did you have to say eh ? "
actually I did, I use it occasionally in real life too you know
#58 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @T.J. Magnum said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @orsonkidd said:
did you have to say eh ? "
actually I did, I use it occasionally in real life too you know "
just furthering a stereotype.
#59 Edited by Portrait (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Sandman, but I would have to go with Doom Patrol for one reason: The Brotherhood of Dada. 

If I could pick two I would go with Sandman, because it was what got me into comics in the first place. So I cast an invisible vote for Sandman.

#60 Posted by orsonkidd (13 posts) - - Show Bio

doom patrol is awesome, but wasn't that pre vertigo? or at least the Morrison version. 
so many of the early vertigo stories were great. Face, sebastion o, Mr. E.
what ever happened to Army@love? I loved, haha, that one. Kid eternity the on going was very good imo.

#61 Posted by Marshal Victory (676 posts) - - Show Bio

g sandman hands down ,books of magic an high cost of living second an 3rd
#62 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@orsonkidd said:
" doom patrol is awesome, but wasn't that pre vertigo? or at least the Morrison version.  so many of the early vertigo stories were great. Face, sebastion o, Mr. E. what ever happened to Army@love? I loved, haha, that one. Kid eternity the on going was very good imo. "
Doom Patrol, Sandman, Shade, Hellblazer, Swamp Thing and Animal Man were all switched over to the Vertigo label on March 1993 when it first appeared, and much of Doom Patrol has been reprinted in Vertigo trades...but yes it began pre-Vertigo
#63 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly can't decide. I know I went with Constantine but....Preacher and Transmet!

#64 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack of Fables is an honorary favorite of mine...not on my all-time favorites list but my favorite comic where humor is concerned... I can't wait for the sixth trade to come out!!!

#65 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost:
Crispy christ
#66 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o

and I thought Preacher was messed up

#67 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

tough one

1. The Psycho by Dan Brereton
2. Animal man
3. 100 Bullets
4. Death
5. Swamp Thing

p.s.= i havent read the current Animal Man series. anyone know if its something a hardcore fan
would dig on?

#68 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDrifter said:
"O_o  and I thought Preacher was messed up "

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"@aztek the lost: Crispy christ "

should these comments be translated as meaning "you have swayed me with that hilarious snippet of the brilliant Jack of Fables and I am currently running to my LCBS to buy the series so that I might sate my hunger for humor"?
#69 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
"@TheDrifter said:
"O_o  and I thought Preacher was messed up "

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"@aztek the lost: Crispy christ "
should these comments be translated as meaning "you have swayed me with that hilarious snippet of the brilliant Jack of Fables and I am currently running to my LCBS to buy the series so that I might sate my hunger for humor"? "

indeed sir indeed
#70 Posted by NightFang (10274 posts) - - Show Bio

All of the above.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.