Vertigo being mishandled and how it affects comics.

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pizawle:  Your right that its not 100% DC's fault.  But DC doesn't promote the Vertigo product the same as it uses to.  All the old 90s comics I've been rereading it seems have ads for Sandman and other Vertigo works at the time.
#52 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts:  
I'm really wondering what affects the reboot will have on Vertigo, especially considering that they're taking back their DCU characters. 
#53 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonesDeini said:
@Silkcuts:  I'm really wondering what affects the reboot will have on Vertigo, especially considering that they're taking back their DCU characters. 
I am sure Secret 7 will tie in the Vertigo stuff since Shade was in HB most recently
#54 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silkcuts said:

@JonesDeini said:
@Silkcuts: I'm really wondering what affects the reboot will have on Vertigo, especially considering that they're taking back their DCU characters.
I am sure Secret 7 will tie in the Vertigo stuff since Shade was in HB most recently

did you read Secret Seven? it seems like a combination of the two Shades to me (Vertigo and DC) but not really the Hellblazer Shade

#55 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: I;ve been really busy at work, I am about a month behind with my comic reading... 
:(
#56 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silkcuts: ah, I understand that game, I'm actually a week or two behind myself...need to catch up, especially since I got Promethea Book Five in the mail yesterday and need to find time to read the series from start to finish

#57 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:

@Silkcuts: ah, I understand that game, I'm actually a week or two behind myself...need to catch up, especially since I got Promethea Book Five in the mail yesterday and need to find time to read the series from start to finish

Speaking of Promethea I am pissed that absolute #3 did not get released in April like it was originally suppose to, it was suppose to be my B-day gift to myself.
But before I reread the series I have to study the Thoth Deck.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.