Daytripper #1 Review

Posted by G-Man (30358 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff Online
#1 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems pretty interesting. At least they aren't taking the easy way out by making a super hero comic, and doing something with a Vertigo twist to it. It's for a good reason as well.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man: You can't join in on #17, it's only a ten issue limited series :P

But I agree with your review, ironically though I'm stuck in my comfort zone reading Vertigo and pass up some of the mainstream stuff, does that mean I'm a step ahead of everyone or just as far behind?

Also, THAT TWIST BLEW MY MIND! It was the last thing I ever saw coming...in fact I never saw it coming, even when it lead up to and seemed plausible...and then when it did happen I sort of just sat there in shock.
#3 Posted by zombietag (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

eh, i dont know. seems kinda boring. plus ive been reading sweet tooth and its awesome, i think thats enough vertigo for my current budget right now

#4 Posted by G-Man (30358 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: Have you read the solicit for issue #2?  It makes no sense.  I'm a big lover of the superhero comics but stuff like this is a breath of fresh air.
Staff Online
#5 Posted by drawme (423 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn´t like the art.

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man: I know, I've got suspicions about how this series is going to unfold but honestly I'm utterly confused after that EPIC ending...but still, really excited, for issue #2.
#7 Posted by ElJuano (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Lovin' this book and G-Man U R correct it is a breath of fresh air! @$2.99 it's a steal the art alone is phenomenal!

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@drawme said:
" I didn´t like the art. "
:O

r u c ree us?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.