Air

#1 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering if anyone has read this anything from this yet?

I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to read about conspiracies and just really weird stuff happening in it (Amelia Earhart makes an appearance and there's this flying dragon creature). Calling it "weird stuff" is very general but it's really hard to describe what this series is about. It's just... weird.
#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I finally read more than the preview, issue one was great, but I've yet to read about any dragons or Amelia Erhart, just your run-of-the-mill anti-terrorists who are actually terrorists

#3 Edited by pkafkarkou (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you talking about this?

I read a review somewhere (wired.com if I remember correctly) and it looked interesting. I have ordered it and I am waiting for it to arrive next week.

@Ms. Invisible said:

" Just wondering if anyone has read this anything from this yet?
I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to read about conspiracies and just really weird stuff happening in it (Amelia Earhart makes an appearance and there's this flying dragon creature). Calling it "weird stuff" is very general but it's really hard to describe what this series is about. It's just... weird.
"

Can you be more specific?
#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@pkafkarkou: that is indeed what this forum was addressing and having read all the issues up-to-date, I don't want to give away too many spoilers but the idea is that there is an ancient technology from the time of the Aztecs that would revolutionze aviation...and there are certain people "hyperpracts" who are naturally able to utilize this device...Blythe Cameron (the main character and character on the cover you posted) is a hyperpract and basically she's learning to use the device while fighting her fear of flying
#5 Posted by pkafkarkou (4 posts) - - Show Bio

wow thanks! It just arrived at my mailbox yesterday, so I will start reading today! 
- The artwork looks awsome! 

Thanx

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.