Who would you like to see as a Symbiote host?

#201 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Howard The Duck bonded with Venom lol!

#202 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird said:
" I want to see Howard The Duck bonded with Venom lol! "
That would be worth the cover price :)
#203 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trueform Darkside said:
" Who do you think would make an entertaining symbiote host? here's my recommendations: Joker + Carnage Batman + Venom Dr Octopus + either symbiote Yeah, bat-venom vs Jokarnage would be cool "
For Joker it's
Carer
and bats is
Venom-man
#204 Posted by Cauldron Boy (67 posts) - - Show Bio

bush.
#205 Posted by Cauldron Boy (67 posts) - - Show Bio

micky mouse.
#206 Posted by Vrykolakas (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Crossbones with the venom symbiote and maybe Bullseye with the Carnage symbiote. It would be awesome if both dueled with their mentioned symbiotes.

#207 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" Moon Knight is looking up. "
Yeah, there was originally supposed to be a symbiote Moon Knight in Spiderman Web of Shadows, but the ditched the idea. Too bad. It would have been awesome.
#208 Posted by Diabolic (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine was also a symbiote  in the video game *web of shadows* :3  
i havent played it soo i dont know what went on there

#209 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
#210 Posted by firewrkninja (362 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#211 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

Foggy Nelson
#212 Posted by greenenvy (634 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see mysterio into a symbiote that will look a mystical alien somewhat so cant wait for that possibility. Lizard too. 

#213 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, Thor, Hulk and Wolverine  oh yeah and Captain America  think thats it 
#214 Posted by Fetts (4416 posts) - - Show Bio

I would totally want to see a Symbiote Darth Vader. I might actually draw it out. It would look pretty epic. 

I think a symbiote Gambit would be interesting too.

#215 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7822 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr Fantasic
venom thor ;D
More Venom thor
#216 Posted by batkevin74 (10416 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool with a double symbiote melding of Venom & Carnage, each symbiote being the black or the red colouring of his costume. Two extra voices in his head to keep the other two voices in his head company

Norman Osborn with the Lasher symbiote. The Green Goblin with a green symbiote

Bullseye, Northstar, Havok and Morbius with the Venom symbiote, same colour scheme.

Same goes for Daredevil or Elektra with Carnage

Kraven the Hunter with Venom symbiote would have made Kravenom's first hunt!

I'd love to see the symbiote become Dr Strange's flowing cape

But my favourite idea would be Taskmaster with a symbiote because the Taskmaster is dangerous and he's pretty much just a human. A symbiote would give him: superhuman strength, speed, endurance, agility, healing factor, intelligence and enhances other natural attributes as well, can become blades/fangs/claws/spikes as weapons and his costume would just be altered to him having the trademarkable toothy grin

#217 Edited by Strider92 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the Symbiote will always throw away any host it has for Spider-man (and possibly Eddie Brock). Before Spider-Island turned Kaine back to normal I always thought he would become the new Venom. Everything fitted Kaine was dying the Symbiote could have stopped his degeneration, as he is a clone of Peter Parker the symbiote would have been happy as it was back with its first host and they both hated Spider-man in my opinion that was a perfect match but that won't be happening now of course.

So now i'm not really sure. I really don't like Flash as Venom it just seems wrong. I think Morlun would be quite a good host as Venom but I would like to see Venom take on a different threat for a change. All his hosts so far have been reliant on brute force. I'd quite like to see Venom take over someone like Electro or how about Spider-Woman she can fly and has "Venom-blasts" lol would make a change to have a female Venom again.

#218 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops?

#219 Posted by wkar (199 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man Symbiote
#220 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shiryu: your were right on the money, can you pick the lottery numbers for me lol

#221 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Wolverine was take over by the Carnage symbiote in Carnage USA, i don't think healing factor make a difference

#222 Edited by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
@DalekDoctor2011 said:

@Vance Astro: Wolverine was take over by the Carnage symbiote in Carnage USA, i don't think healing factor make a difference

But in New Avengers a symbiote got on him and his healing factor was fighting it until it got ripped off completely. Like half of him was symbiote and the other half was Wolverine.
#223 Posted by Strider92 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Well Carnage had prep to do the possession feat and the symbiote didn't actually separate from Cassidy while performing the feat it just kind of extended its bio-mass. There's a possibility that as it was still connected to Kasady that the connection was more powerful as Logan would not just have to fight off the symbiote but also Kasady's influence.

#224 Edited by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

My intelligent input: 
Kraven + Venom = OMG 
Bullseye + Carnage = OMG

Staff
#225 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5876 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow

Jason Todd

Bane

#226 Posted by MightySammy94 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#227 Posted by SoA (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.