Who thinks Brock Should Come Back as Venom?

• 100 results
#1 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about you guys but I hate Gargan as Venom. Brock is Venom, know one can fill his shoes. He has always been and will always be Venom to me. What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i like venom eddie brock

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

ditto

#4 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah eddie was the best. sigh

#5 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Sketchtor says:

"yeah eddie was the best. *sigh*"

yeah i say eddie

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

eddie was the best

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Eddie better but I also like Gargan. If I had to choose I would probably say Eddie though.

#8 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you guys talkin about, I say Gargan is good, besides they needed to refresh this stuff a little.

#9 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know. theres such a long history between spiderman the symbiote and brock. I just feel strange having to think to myself "thats not venom thats scorpion" everytime i see him now. speaking of scorpion what do you guys think of the new one?

#10 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

YESSSS!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah there's only one Venom in my book and it aint the Scorpion.

#12 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he's the classic venom. Gargan is pretty lame. It would be cool if it went on someone else too, like a kid or something, but yeah... I do like the idea of Brock back in the suit.

#13 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah they should definetly bring venom back as eddie and not scorpion. and they still could because they would just have to have it get seperated somehow... which seems to happen a lot

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie needs to be back as Venom. Gargan is garbage, Eddie's the man.

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eddie needs to be back as Venom. Gargan is garbage, Eddie's the man."

i wouldn't say gargan is garbage he did good as venom but there is only one venom and that is eddie brock

#16 Posted by Spider Fan (108 posts) - - Show Bio

brock is dead

#17 Posted by -Lord Of Darkness- (50 posts) - - Show Bio

so bring him back and while ur ad it carnage too!

#18 Posted by Midnight Sun (51 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude the first issue of Venom is prbly my fav comic of all time, the good ol days, wtf Scorpion is such a little b1tch

#20 Posted by BlackCatfan1979 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you man. Brock is Venom. No one else can or should be Venom. It's like getting some one else to play as Freddy from Nightmare On Elm Street. I just does not work.

#21 Posted by c40 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eddie needs to be back as Venom. Gargan is garbage, Eddie's the man."

i salute you my friend you are so right,no one can be venom as eddie brock,scorpion just some incompetent criminal bu venom(brock) is a nightmare to criminals and spider man...

#22 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#23 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

i do brock was the best!

#24 Posted by mooseman (7 posts) - - Show Bio

EDDIE BROCKS THE ONLY VENOM THAT EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE NOT AN OBNOXIOUS LIL BITCH LIKE MCGARGAN!!! brock should come back (i honestly dont care how or why they jus gotta bringim back)and the symbiote should leave mcgargan behind to die to go back to eddie

#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio

mooseman says:

"EDDIE BROCKS THE ONLY VENOM THAT EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE NOT AN OBNOXIOUS LIL BITCH LIKE MCGARGAN!!! brock should come back (i honestly dont care how or why they jus gotta bringim back)and the symbiote should leave mcgargan behind to die to go back to eddie"

Brock is dead. Get over it. The Universe will continue normally if Venom never becomes normal again. The universe always did continue normally even without venom and it will continue to go normally. And Marvel would have to destroy it's creditability to bring Brock back from the dead.

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"mooseman says:
"EDDIE BROCKS THE ONLY VENOM THAT EVER WAS AND EVER WILL BE NOT AN OBNOXIOUS LIL BITCH LIKE MCGARGAN!!! brock should come back (i honestly dont care how or why they jus gotta bringim back)and the symbiote should leave mcgargan behind to die to go back to eddie"
Brock is dead. Get over it. The Universe will continue normally if Venom never becomes normal again. The universe always did continue normally even without venom and it will continue to go normally. And Marvel would have to destroy it's creditability to bring Brock back from the dead. "

Eddie's not dead.

#27 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"mooseman says:
Brock is dead. Get over it. The Universe will continue normally if Venom never becomes normal again. The universe always did continue normally even without venom and it will continue to go normally. And Marvel would have to destroy it's creditability to bring Brock back from the dead. "
Eddie's not dead. "

wtf

#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"mooseman says:

Eddie's not dead. "

I thought the cancer killed him. WTF!

#29 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know i think i like the idea of having Aunt May become the new Venom. lol

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"mooseman says:
Eddie's not dead. "
wtf"

Read Back in Black. Sensational Spider-Man either 38 or 39. They prove he's still alive. Matter of fact, go check out his profile. I wrote the entire thing.

#31 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"i don't know i think i like the idea of having Aunt May become the new Venom. lol"

I'm not sure what i feel about that. But as long as the story is good i'm happy

#32 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"mooseman says:
Eddie's not dead. "
wtf"
Read Back in Black. Sensational Spider-Man either 38 or 39. They prove he's still alive. Matter of fact, go check out his profile. I wrote the entire thing."

kk man, I'll get right on it

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"i don't know i think i like the idea of having Aunt May become the new Venom. lol"

I kinda want to see that.

@Crazy: Only read EDDIE BROCK's profile. That was the one I wrote that explains what happened. If it relates to Spider-Man, I keep the bio updated.

#34 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I kinda want to see that."

would make for a good story and posibly get rid of the Aunt May character. lol

i could see the symbiote using Aunt May against Peter.

#35 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
I kinda want to see that. @Crazy: Only read EDDIE BROCK's profile. That was the one I wrote that explains what happened. If it relates to Spider-Man, I keep the bio updated."

lol cool, good work. thnx

#36 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
would make for a good story and posibly get rid of the Aunt May character. lol i could see the symbiote using Aunt May against Peter. "

That would kick ass. Maybe it'll even bring Eddie back...

@Crazy: Thanks for that. I tried. lol

#37 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
would make for a good story and posibly get rid of the Aunt May character. lol i could see the symbiote using Aunt May against Peter. "
That would kick ass. Maybe it'll even bring Eddie back... @Crazy: Thanks for that. I tried. lol"

it could, are they doing any thing with the symbiote invasion? that could bring back Eddie aswell.

#38 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

np Sparda.

I got agreat idea. THe symbiotes... should clone themselves. Then everyone gets a symbiote, and everyones happy.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
That would kick ass. Maybe it'll even bring Eddie back... @Crazy: Thanks for that. I tried. lol"
it could, are they doing any thing with the symbiote invasion? that could bring back Eddie aswell. "

I know they are. I'm just hoping he comes back. I can imagine the headlines. "EDDIE BROCK VS MAC GARGAN! VENOM VS VENOM?!

#40 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I know they are. I'm just hoping he comes back. I can imagine the headlines. "EDDIE BROCK VS MAC GARGAN! VENOM VS VENOM?!"
aslong as they don't ruin the Eddie Brock character i dont care how they bring him back. lola Gargan vs Brock fight would be big though.
Post Edited:2007-11-06 20:54:42
#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I know they are. I'm just hoping he comes back. I can imagine the headlines. "EDDIE BROCK VS MAC GARGAN! VENOM VS VENOM?!"
aslong as they don't ruin the Eddie Brock character i dont care how they bring him back. lol a Gargan vs Brock fight would be big though.
Post Edited:2007-11-06 20:54:42"

I know it would. Imagine the money Marvel will make off that from me alone. lol.

#42 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
aslong as they don't ruin the Eddie Brock character i dont care how they bring him back. lol a Gargan vs Brock fight would be big though.
I know it would. Imagine the money Marvel will make off that from me alone. lol."

lol yeah i could see you breaking through a line to get a few copies.

how would that battle go? unless they bring up the Brock's current lvl of overall stats im not sure he could take down Gargan.

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I know it would. Imagine the money Marvel will make off that from me alone. lol."
lol yeah i could see you breaking through a line to get a few copies. how would that battle go? unless they bring up the Brock's current lvl of overall stats im not sure he could take down Gargan."

Everybody got a power-up so I'm pretty sure he'll get one too. Dude, a line? I'll break through the wall and punch somebody who's in my way.

#44 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

Yeah, Venom is going to save Aunt May.

And again, Eddie didn't die.

Staff
#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"acewasp23 says:
Yeah, Venom is going to save Aunt May. And again, Eddie didn't die."

G-Man. Please. I'm begging you here. Explain to me how do you know this! I'll do anything!

#46 Posted by Dark Halen (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie Should return.

#47 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Brock as a character alone. that's why i read venom comics. It's awesome. He has great anger. and hatred for spider-man, he was an unconventional hero for a while. He could lift almost 700 lbs. He is irreplaceable and he will recover and become Venom again. Eddie rules!

#48 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

No EDDIE BROCK no VENOM!

VENOM EDDIE BROCK FOREVER!

#49 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Eddie comes back as Venom. Gargan makes a better Scorpion than Venom.

To keep Brock's character interesting, I'd like to see him maybe somehow be forced to join the Exiles; have him bide his time while waiting for the perfect time to strike and try to find a way back to our reality to exact his revenge upon Spider-Man. I'd maybe have him with the Exiles for about a year or so. Seeing him with the Exiles might make for some good stories.

#50 Posted by Golden Surfer (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.