Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2798 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

When is Venom Volume 2 Coming Out?

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheCerealKillz

So I bought myself Venom Volume 1 and I loved it. But I want more, so I am will be buying Spider Island to get Venom 6 to 8. Now, after this, there is nothing I can find on Amazon for Venom 9 to ___. However there are two listings of Venom books, Savage 6 and Circle of 4.

Does anyone know if issues 9 to ___ are being released in Volume?

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35

Circle of Four also collects issues of Venom straight after the Spider-Island issues and before the Circle of Four story. I imagine #9 will probably be added to Circle of Four trade and was just missing from the solicitation, Marvel are pretty good at trying not to create orphaned issues like that.

TheVenomSite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheVenomSite

My guess is Vol. 2 will contain issues 9 - 12 (the Road Trip arc) and Vol 3 will be 13 - 14 (all of the 'point' issues that made up Circle of Four). Issues 15 and 16 are pretty much stand alone issues, but due tie into the Savage Six arc which will run from 17 - 21. Hope that helps a little.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@TheVenomSite said:

My guess is Vol. 2 will contain issues 9 - 12 (the Road Trip arc) and Vol 3 will be 13 - 14 (all of the 'point' issues that made up Circle of Four). Issues 15 and 16 are pretty much stand alone issues, but due tie into the Savage Six arc which will run from 17 - 21. Hope that helps a little.

Yeah, but a date would be good. I'm craving it so much!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.