Whats The Largest and Or Smallest Organism A Symbiote can go On.

Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7234 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering If there were creatures to Big or two small for the symbioses. I know theres the classic picture where Spidey is Tricked into Seeing Venom on Galactus.

And in Venom Dark Origin you get to see them as small tad pole like creatures on rats like creatures.

I'm also aware that when people loose control of Venom it grows gigantic and musclely.

(I'de like to point out I've never seen Carnage do it( aside from the gathering to create a giant one), only Venom and kinds' Toxin)

So:

Is there a being too large for one symbiote?

Is there a being too small for the symbiotic?

Do Symbiotes grow or shrink over time?

Anyone Know :3?

#1 Posted by danhimself (21912 posts) - - Show Bio

well in Old Man Logan the Venom symbiote had attached itself to a T-Rex

#2 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7234 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: I remember that :3

#3 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to the Symbiote bond with Parallax. That would be AWESOME!

#4 Posted by judasnixon (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a Symbiote bond with a duck, It makes me laugh just thinking about it........

#5 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon:

I love ducks. :-)

#6 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk no think there limit to what Symbiote can or can't bond with. Hulk think it could even bond with elephant if it wanted too.

#7 Posted by Onemoreposter (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: just for you

@TheCheeseStabber: As for size restriction, I'm not sure what this is from but........

....there does not seem to be a limit.

#8 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11357 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter said:

@TheCheeseStabber : As for size restriction, I'm not sure what this is from but........

....there does not seem to be a limit.

This was a illusion created by Mysterio.
#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11357 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by judasnixon (5467 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter: Ha ha ha... That so awesome.
#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7234 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: I was aware of that but I was thinking size wise

#12 Posted by JonSmith (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

Presumably a symbiote has no real limit on how far it can expand to fuse with a host. Unless I'm very much mistaken, when a symbiote fully bonds with a host,it burrows into them first, then expands from within (this can be seen with Toxin's first appearance, and to a lesser extent, Carnage.) So presumably it feeds off them to expand it's own mass to sufficiently cover and protect them.So... no.

But if you REALLY want to test it, go ahead and toss it on Ego or Mogo. See what happens.

#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11357 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:

@GrandSymbiote94: I was aware of that but I was thinking size wise

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.