What Lanetern would Agent Venom be?

#1 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously, Eddie Brock's Venom would be a Sinestro Corps member. He scared the crap out of Parker, and then there's the fact that he is basically a monster. But this had me wondering...If Agent Venom was a Lantern, what would he be? I'm thinking either Blue Lantern or Sinestro Corps.

#2 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#3 Posted by Joygirl (15407 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Sinestro. Less that he inspires fear, like Brock (who could also possibly be a Red Lantern, since his entire character is predicated on hatred/vengeance), but because he is filled with it. Fear of losing control, fear of losing his legs, fear of his dad, fear of the government, fear of everything.

#4 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously, Eddie Brock's Venom would be a Sinestro Corps member. He scared the crap out of Parker, and then there's the fact that he is basically a monster. But this had me wondering...If Agent Venom was a Lantern, what would he be? I'm thinking either Blue Lantern or Sinestro Corps.

Yeah definitely Sinestro or cause of his past misdeeds maybe his rage. So maybe Red.

#5 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4833 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Probably Sinestro. Less that he inspires fear, like Brock (who could also possibly be a Red Lantern, since his entire character is predicated on hatred/vengeance), but because he is filled with it. Fear of losing control, fear of losing his legs, fear of his dad, fear of the government, fear of everything.

Probably one of my fave answers on any thread I've ever posted. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.