Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2794 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

What Lanetern would Agent Venom be?

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Obviously, Eddie Brock's Venom would be a Sinestro Corps member. He scared the crap out of Parker, and then there's the fact that he is basically a monster. But this had me wondering...If Agent Venom was a Lantern, what would he be? I'm thinking either Blue Lantern or Sinestro Corps.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Probably Sinestro. Less that he inspires fear, like Brock (who could also possibly be a Red Lantern, since his entire character is predicated on hatred/vengeance), but because he is filled with it. Fear of losing control, fear of losing his legs, fear of his dad, fear of the government, fear of everything.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Obviously, Eddie Brock's Venom would be a Sinestro Corps member. He scared the crap out of Parker, and then there's the fact that he is basically a monster. But this had me wondering...If Agent Venom was a Lantern, what would he be? I'm thinking either Blue Lantern or Sinestro Corps.

Yeah definitely Sinestro or cause of his past misdeeds maybe his rage. So maybe Red.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Probably Sinestro. Less that he inspires fear, like Brock (who could also possibly be a Red Lantern, since his entire character is predicated on hatred/vengeance), but because he is filled with it. Fear of losing control, fear of losing his legs, fear of his dad, fear of the government, fear of everything.

Probably one of my fave answers on any thread I've ever posted. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.