???????????/

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk would still suck.

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"The Hulk would still suck."

not what i meant man

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolf! Where've you been hiding yourself!? We need you in the RPG damn NAO took control.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
not what i meant man"

Too bad. That's what I meant. What I meant totally overrules what you meant. He'd still suck, almost as much as you. Now shut up and let everyone else go on with their lives. They don't need a lower than dirt amoeba like yourself bringing their lives to a standstill so they can try an understand your stupidity.

Hey EC. Nah, someone can control me if they want. I can't keep up with it. What with School, and Soccer, and soon Homework.....High School sucks.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
not what i meant man"
Too bad. That's what I meant. What I meant totally overrules what you meant. He'd still suck, almost as much as you. Now shut up and let everyone else go on with their lives. They don't need a lower than dirt amoeba like yourself bringing their lives to a standstill so they can try an understand your stupidity. Hey EC. Nah, someone can control me if they want. I can't keep up with it. What with School, and Soccer, and soon Homework.....High School sucks."

You play soccer? cool. I know High School sucks. I'm in my last year. Thank you god.

Oh, you just OWNED Vegeta.

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
not what i meant man"

Too bad. That's what I meant. What I meant totally overrules what you meant. He'd still suck, almost as much as you. Now shut up and let everyone else go on with their lives. They don't need a lower than dirt amoeba like yourself bringing their lives to a standstill so they can try an understand your stupidity.

Hey EC. Nah, someone can control me if they want. I can't keep up with it. What with School, and Soccer, and soon Homework.....High School sucks."

While I disagree with Hulk sucking, High School sucks with a fiery passion.

#8 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"what the fuck is wrong with yall quit being an ass soccer pussy"

*SOCCER PY!? DID YOU JUST CALL THE SPORT OF SOCCER A PY!? Wow, dude, you do not know what you are talking about. Soccer is a kick-ass sport. Kicks footballs ass. Football is just a bunch of mindless brutes fighting over a ball. Not very interesting. Ok, any soccer player, even in Youth Soccer, could probably kick your ass, ok? So I wouldn't even talk. A noob calling soccer a py is more annoying and aggravating as a noob itself. You have made a lifetime enemy, dude. Whenever you make one of your illogical and moronic battle threads, I will be there, owning you until you're wimpering in the corner crying for your mommy. Don't EVER insult Soccer, or else you insult ME. Believe me, I will hurt you.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

Watch the language, and edit that NOW

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"vegeta says:

*SOCCER PY!? DID YOU JUST CALL THE SPORT OF SOCCER A PY!? Wow, dude, you do not know what you are talking about. Soccer is a kick-ass sport. Kicks footballs ass. Football is just a bunch of mindless brutes fighting over a ball. Not very interesting. Ok, any soccer player, even in Youth Soccer, could probably kick your ass, ok? So I wouldn't even talk. A noob calling soccer a py is more annoying and aggravating as a noob itself. You have made a lifetime enemy, dude. Whenever you make one of your illogical and moronic battle threads, I will be there, owning you until you're wimpering in the corner crying for your mommy. Don't EVER insult Soccer, or else you insult ME. Believe me, I will hurt you. "

Stands up and claps

#14 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"vegeta says:
*SOCCER* P***Y!? DID YOU JUST CALL THE SPORT OF SOCCER A P***Y!? Wow, dude, you do not know what you are talking about. Soccer is a kick-ass sport. Kicks footballs ass. Football is just a bunch of mindless brutes fighting over a ball. Not very interesting. Ok, any soccer player, even in Youth Soccer, could probably kick your ass, ok? So I wouldn't even talk. A noob calling soccer a p***y is more annoying and aggravating as a noob itself. You have made a lifetime enemy, dude. Whenever you make one of your illogical and moronic battle threads, I will be there, owning you until you're wimpering in the corner crying for your mommy. Don't EVER insult Soccer, or else you insult ME. Believe me, I will hurt you. "

man mindless brutes your gay right? and whats wrong with this thread its just a question and when i slapyou well see who crying punk. also about football your just scared of contact wuss you could not handle it"

Are you stupid? In Soccer you get slammed just as much as Football (well, maybe not, but A LOT). Nevermind those kicks to the junk and such.

#19 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

your right but its nothing to football hits

#21 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Wow. Now Vegeta's being homophobic on us. I got an idea. Why don't you leave this site forever and save the intelligent people your ignorance and stupidity?"

man wtf is yalls problem man if you do not like my threads dont click on it jerks

#23 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Now Vegeta's being homophobic on us. I got an idea. Why don't you leave this site forever and save the intelligent people your ignorance and stupidity?

#24 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#25 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"Wow. Now Vegeta's being homophobic on us. I got an idea. Why don't you leave this site forever and save the intelligent people your ignorance and stupidity?"
man wtf is yalls problem man if you do not like my threads dont click on it jerks "
I have no problem with your threads. I have problems with your gay bashing insults."

well he pissed me off i did nothing to him

#27 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:

man wtf is yalls problem man if you do not like my threads dont click on it jerks

"

I have no problem with your threads. I have problems with your gay bashing insults.

#28 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
man wtf is yalls problem man if you do not like my threads dont click on it jerks "
Wassup Vegtta?"

what do you mean

#29 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#30 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

he wants to talk sht

#31 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:

Wassup Vegtta?

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP THE BLOODY GAY BASHING

#33 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#34 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"vegeta says:
"he wants to talk sht"
Who? Me or CW"

not you

#35 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#36 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"STOP THE BLOODY GAY BASHING"

well you and wolf need to lighten up man

#37 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"vegeta says:
*SOCCER* P***Y!? DID YOU JUST CALL THE SPORT OF SOCCER A P***Y!? Wow, dude, you do not know what you are talking about. Soccer is a kick-ass sport. Kicks footballs ass. Football is just a bunch of mindless brutes fighting over a ball. Not very interesting. Ok, any soccer player, even in Youth Soccer, could probably kick your ass, ok? So I wouldn't even talk. A noob calling soccer a p***y is more annoying and aggravating as a noob itself. You have made a lifetime enemy, dude. Whenever you make one of your illogical and moronic battle threads, I will be there, owning you until you're wimpering in the corner crying for your mommy. Don't EVER insult Soccer, or else you insult ME. Believe me, I will hurt you. "
man mindless brutes your gay right? and whats wrong with this thread its just a question and when i slapyou well see who crying punk. also about football your just scared of contact wuss you could not handle it"

I will eat you if you do not shut the fk up right now. You called me Gay!? I seriously want to reach through my computer and slap you across the face. Football, to me, is boring. Soccer is more of a sport than Football. It actually requires neurons. Okay, listen now and listen good. I hate you. I always will. I will never, like you. To me, you are another assholeimbecile who only insult other people on here. Get the FK out, no one wants you.

#38 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
well you and wolf need to lighten up man"

I didn't say anything at all to you. I just said edit your post, and correct the gaybashing.

#40 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"vegeta says:
I will eat you if you do not shut the f**k up right now. You called me Gay!? I seriously want to reach through my computer and slap you across the face. Football, to me, is boring. Soccer is more of a sport than Football. It actually requires neurons. Okay, listen now and listen good. I hate you. I always will. I will never, like you. To me, you are another assholeimbecile who only insult other people on here. Get the F**K out, no one wants you."

who cares what you think jackie yuou bash me i will crush you as for slapping me where are you atill give you chance might be your last thuogh

#41 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#42 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I didn't say anything at all to you. I just said edit your post, and correct the gaybashing."

sorry hes got me pissed

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I didn't say anything at all to you. I just said edit your post, and correct the gaybashing."
sorry hes got me pissed"

Its ok. Just go fix your posts

#44 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

How is caling someone gay gay-bashing?

#45 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"How is caling someone gay gay-bashing?"

thank you

#46 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"vegeta says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"vegeta says:
I will eat you if you do not shut the f**k up right now. You called me Gay!? I seriously want to reach through my computer and slap you across the face. Football, to me, is boring. Soccer is more of a sport than Football. It actually requires neurons. Okay, listen now and listen good. I hate you. I always will. I will never, like you. To me, you are another assholeimbecile who only insult other people on here. Get the F**K out, no one wants you."
who cares what you think jackie yuou bash me i will crush you as for slapping me where are you atill give you chance might be your last thuogh"

Jackie!? Where the F@#k did that come from? Seriously? Guess what, I've been bashing you for a long time now, and no bashing. So, we can throw that sentence out right now. As for the slapping thing, I wanna really kill the crap out of you. I am seriously going to petition having your IP address banned. There's nothing wrong with Homosexuals. Sure, sometimes I may not like a select few, but I really have no problem with them. There's no need to do that on here. Leavew, and let people be on this site in peace. Seriously, I'm way too stressed out right now to have to deal with you. I have too much going on. Do us all a favor and leave. Get on with your pathetic life. Please.

#47 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"How is caling someone gay gay-bashing?"

Because your making it seem like a bad thing because somebody interested in the same sex. That's like me calling you a DC fan and making that seem like a bad thing. That's why its wrong. That's the equivilant to prejudice.

#48 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang this topic has blown up into more than what topic was supposed to be!

#49 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

look man i did nothing to you and i never said i hate gays quit putting words in my mouth you started this if you were gonna talk trash you should not have responded to my thread jerk

#50 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"look man i did nothing to you and i never said i hate gays quit putting words in my mouth you started this if you were gonna talk trash you should not have responded to my thread jerk"

wolf that is

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.