Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2794 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Venom's own video game?

Deadly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Deadly

I think he should get his own game. I also think he will only be able to get his own game if his movie does good in the box office.

wc662

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By wc662

what, he's getting a movie?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

He doesn't even have his own comic...and no he ain't gettin no damn movie.
    Post Edited:2008-05-21 19:14:53

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

If venom gets any of the three. I'm going to slap a certain someone. You know who you are

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
    Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Platinumwarrior

He's pretty much a main playable charcter in the game ultimante spiderman. Other then that i really dont see him in a solo movie i mean somwhow it would end up involving spiderman and how do you have venom win against somone they are going to make more movies outve?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Resonate

I actually enjoyed that game as opposed to several of the other spidey games

I thought it was pretty beast

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
    Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Resonate says:

"I actually enjoyed that game as opposed to several of the other spidey games I thought it was pretty beast"

Yea the graphics and combat meshed in this great way plus rhino and electro were f#ckin awsoume.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Deadly says:

"Yes VENOM is getting is own movie. go check on wiki."

No he's not.

Deadly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deadly

Yes VENOM is getting is own movie. go check on wiki.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    "Deadly says:

Wikipedia is a mocked and ridiculed source of information here. It's incredibly inaccurate, finding a single bit of truth in it other than the existence of a subject is nigh impossible. And it's vandalized on a daily basis. In other words. Wikipedia is a piece of crap and is not to be trusted. Wiki's and Wikias are far more accurate on specific subjects. "

Thats not true. Wiki isn't wrong about everything. When it comes to movies they have been right the entire time. Everytime they mentioned a movie it came out. Hellboy two I found out from there, the incredible hulk.

Either way I don't think wiki has venom own movie or game."

Not when I'm around it's not. I live to topple wikipedia. One encyclopedia that covers everything is a bad encyclopedia. Several, hard to find and obscure encylopedias are far better and more effort heavy.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

Deadly says:

Wikipedia is a mocked and ridiculed source of information here. It's incredibly inaccurate, finding a single bit of truth in it other than the existence of a subject is nigh impossible. And it's vandalized on a daily basis. In other words. Wikipedia is a piece of crap and is not to be trusted. Wiki's and Wikias are far more accurate on specific subjects.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    "Deadly says:
    Wikipedia is a mocked and ridiculed source of information here. It's incredibly inaccurate, finding a single bit of truth in it other than the existence of a subject is nigh impossible. And it's vandalized on a daily basis. In other words. Wikipedia is a piece of crap and is not to be trusted. Wiki's and Wikias are far more accurate on specific subjects. "
    Thats not true. Wiki isn't wrong about everything. When it comes to movies they have been right the entire time. Everytime they mentioned a movie it came out. Hellboy two I found out from there, the incredible hulk. Either way I don't think wiki has venom own movie or game."

Wiki says that Avi Arad claimed there was a movie for Venom in the works.However his profile on IMDB.com has down every movie he is producing to Marvel until 2010..and there's no Venom.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Well if he did get his own movie it be so confusing and kind of boring to others. Who would he fight?? Juggernaut, hulk. Would he take over galactus again or Thor? The movie would have no point. Venom is the type of guy you wanna see in the movie not to be in movie.

Same thing for a game the point of giving him a game?? It be boring. All you would do is probably fight the same characters an shield.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"Deadly says:

Thats not true. Wiki isn't wrong about everything. When it comes to movies they have been right the entire time. Everytime they mentioned a movie it came out. Hellboy two I found out from there, the incredible hulk.

Either way I don't think wiki has venom own movie or game.

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By NEW VENOM

Deadly says:

"I think he should get his own game. I also think he will only be able to get his own game if his movie does good in the box office."
    A spin off about a villan ..It could work
    Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

NEW VENOM says:

"Deadly says:
    "I think he should get his own game. I also think he will only be able to get his own game if his movie does good in the box office."
    A spin off about a villan ..It could work"

You remind me of another guy with the account name New venom. He ran the longest surviving RPG ever. He's gone now.

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NEW VENOM

Dreadnaught says:

"NEW VENOM says:
    "Deadly says:
    A spin off about a villan ..It could work "
    You remind me of another guy with the account name New venom. He ran the longest surviving RPG ever. He's gone now. "
    Really well...I bet im better looking
    zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
    "Dreadnaught says:
    "Deadly says:
    Thats not true. Wiki isn't wrong about everything. When it comes to movies they have been right the entire time. Everytime they mentioned a movie it came out. Hellboy two I found out from there, the incredible hulk. Either way I don't think wiki has venom own movie or game."

Wiki says that Avi Arad claimed there was a movie for Venom in the works.However his profile on IMDB.com has down every movie he is producing to Marvel until 2010..and there's no Venom."

Stop the stalking please. I never said he was right. All I said is that marvel is usually right about there movies.

destror16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By destror16

hell yes

destror16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By destror16

hell yes

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
    venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By venomsapprentice

Now that Venom has his own movie coming out, he should get a game.

I think a Flash Thompson commando Venom game would be sick.XD

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By Strider1992

Although its only just started I would love a Minimum Carnage game where you alternate between playing Flash and Kaine. That would be awesome. You get 2 guys with similar abilities but who play completely differently. Heck while i'm wishing for things I'd love the game to be co-op. One person playing Venom and one playing Scarlet Spider!!!! I would die happy if that happened!

Shockdingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shockdingo

I'm all for a symbiote game. I'd love a Eddie Brock version, later have a Flash/Agent Venom version and as Strider said, a Minimum Carnage game would be great. It could be rather fun!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 41

Yeah, I'd love to see it. And I'd punch someone in public to see a Venom movie (With Jensen Ackles of course) But sadly, we probably never will.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Minimum Carnage game... Why do the coolest things never happen?!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
    OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A 3rd Person Shooter, with all 43 issues as the campaign. Multiplayer you can crate your own Agent Symbiote!! That would be heaven!

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as Venom is now linked with his own movie a game might've more likely than anyone would have thought.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be awesome! They say that marvel is planning a video game for the venom film but no one knows if the rumor is true

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I would buy it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.