Venom's (and his family's) Weaknesses?

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been out on the loop of all things Venom and Carnage and Toxin and whoever since MacGargan started calling himself Venom.  Specifically , I'm talking about their weaknesses to sound and fire. It's been a while since I've seen Venom defeated with these.   
 
So I was wondering, does the symbiote still have those weaknesses, or has he built up some sort of tolerance to them? 

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Lights Cigarette.

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

GarganVenom claimed fire no longer worked on him.

Sonics do still impact Flashvenom. This was proven during his encounter with Kraven.

Staff
#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Lights Cigarette.

Get that e-hand smoke outta here.

Staff
#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@ReVamp said:

Lights Cigarette.

Get that e-hand smoke outta here.

Make me.

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

GarganVenom claimed fire no longer worked on him.

Sonics do still impact Flashvenom. This was proven during his encounter with Kraven.

So is the symbiote itself building tolerances, or it just depends on who's wearing it?
#7 Posted by vicioushero (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I don't make trash I burn it. That was totally a joke no offense, I just couldn't resist.

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I was joking when I say this... but in the 90s I remember it was revealed chocolate was Venom's Achilles heel and whenever he ate it it temporarily calmed him and cured his lust for brains... oh god, I really wish this was a joke...

#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

I wish I was joking when I say this... but in the 90s I remember it was revealed chocolate was Venom's Achilles heel and whenever he ate it it temporarily calmed him and cured his lust for brains... oh god, I really wish this was a joke...

lol. I'd believe that.
#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

GarganVenom claimed fire no longer worked on him.

Sonics do still impact Flashvenom. This was proven during his encounter with Kraven.

This.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, the symbiote isn't weak against fire, its just afraid of it.

#12 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

We have actually recently seen symbionts die after being exposed to fire...so yeah they are weak to it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.