Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2798 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Venom volumes missing characters

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

Venom Finale http://www.comicvine.com/venom-finale/49-29056/

which I just added needs characters and other things associated to it's issues, I can't add them (long running glitch on my end) 

But here is what I know needs to be associated with all three issues 

Writer: Larry Hama 

Characters: Venom, Eddie Brock, Spider-Man, Agent Smith 

Teams:  C.I.A. 

Locations: New York  

Objects: web-shooter

Concepts: Symbiote 

And beyond that here are a few other Venom volumes that need characters added to certain issues: 

Venom Along Came a Spider: Scarlet Spider (all issues) Agent Smith was in a few as well but I dunno which 

Venom The Mace: Agent Smith, both issues 

Venom Sign of the Boss: Agent Smith both issues 

Venom The Hunger: Doctor Paine all issues 

Venom License To Kill: Doctor Yes issues 2 and 3, Red Flag (who also needs an image for his page if anyone can scan an image of him from this volume) appears in issues 2 and 3 as well

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By toxin45

Yeah can you get someone to edit Venom:Finalie issues like me can you unbanned me

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @eganthevile1: 

Venom Finale - Done
    Along Came a Spider - Scarlet Spider already attached, need issues for Agent Smith
    The Mace - Has three issues
    Sign of the Boss - ?? Not searchable, is it called something else? Have a link?
    The Hunger - Done
    License to Kill - Done

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.