venom strenght

#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman strenght was 10 now 25 tons

venom strenght was 11 but since he been with the scorpion his strenght is

#2 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

The Scorpion could originally lift approx 15 tonnes. With the venom symbiote enhancing him it would seem to have raised his strength significantly and figures of 40 tonnes have been quoted on various internet sites.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"The Scorpion could originally lift approx 15 tonnes. With the venom symbiote enhancing him it would seem to have raised his strength significantly and figures of 40 tonnes have been quoted on various internet sites."

well spiderman was 10 so was venom but met brock came to 11 then scorpion was 15 so i guess like 26 tons

#4 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"The_Creator says:
"The Scorpion could originally lift approx 15 tonnes. With the venom symbiote enhancing him it would seem to have raised his strength significantly and figures of 40 tonnes have been quoted on various internet sites."
well spiderman was 10 so was venom but met brock came to 11 then scorpion was 15 so i guess like 26 tons"

Brock made venom 10% stronger than spiderman, so I would think scorpion/venom would be 16.5 tons.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"The_Creator says:
well spiderman was 10 so was venom but met brock came to 11 then scorpion was 15 so i guess like 26 tons"
Brock made venom 10% stronger than spiderman, so I would think scorpion/venom would be 16.5 tons."

well no cause venom takes the strenght with him like without spiderman he is 10 tons then he bonded with eddie who can lift like 1 ton which gives the symbiote 11 tons then the scorpion is like 15 which gives the symbiote 26 tons

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the symbiote retains the strength of someone after he is no longer leaching of them.

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"Valkaad says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"The_Creator says:
Brock made venom 10% stronger than spiderman, so I would think scorpion/venom would be 16.5 tons."
well no cause venom takes the strenght with him like without spiderman he is 10 tons then he bonded with eddie who can lift like 1 ton which gives the symbiote 11 tons then the scorpion is like 15 which gives the symbiote 26 tons"

You might want to rethink that. Just because Spider-Man increased, doesn't mean Venom would. The symbiote's strength would have increased with Spider-Man if they were still connected but since they weren't, it shouldn't have. Valkad is right, it should be somewhere around 16.5. Though when he was Brock it was often shown as being way above 11 tons, depending on who he was fighting.

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Valkaad says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"The_Creator says:
well no cause venom takes the strenght with him like without spiderman he is 10 tons then he bonded with eddie who can lift like 1 ton which gives the symbiote 11 tons then the scorpion is like 15 which gives the symbiote 26 tons"
You might want to rethink that. Just because Spider-Man increased, doesn't mean Venom would. The symbiote's strength would have increased with Spider-Man if they were still connected but since they weren't, it shouldn't have. Valkad is right, it should be somewhere around 16.5. Though when he was Brock it was often shown as being way above 11 tons, depending on who he was fighting."

no not increase like spiderman look at the math i did

venom takes the strenght with him like without spiderman he is 10 tons then he bonded with eddie who can lift like 1 ton which gives the symbiote 11 tons then the scorpion is like 15 which gives the symbiote 26 tons

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"no not increase like spiderman look at the math i did venom takes the strenght with him like without spiderman he is 10 tons then he bonded with eddie who can lift like 1 ton which gives the symbiote 11 tons then the scorpion is like 15 which gives the symbiote 26 tons "

I see what youre saying now. You might be right. But it would be 25 tons. Eddie can't lift one ton. He isnt superhuman. His weightlifter's strength increased the symbiote's base strength by ten percent so that gave it the extra ton. Seperated from Brock, the symbiote would drop back down to 10 tons. So if it was adding Scorpion's strength that would make it 25 tons.

However what I was thinking was that when it bonds with a superhuman individual then it has to adopt the powers of that superhuman. So when it bonds with Gargan it loses it's spider adaptations and gains scorpion adaptations. I could be wrong and you definitely could be right, but that's what I was thinking.

#10 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"no not increase like spiderman look at the math i did venom takes the strenght with him like without spiderman he is 10 tons then he bonded with eddie who can lift like 1 ton which gives the symbiote 11 tons then the scorpion is like 15 which gives the symbiote 26 tons "
I see what youre saying now. You might be right. But it would be 25 tons. Eddie can't lift one ton. He isnt superhuman. His weightlifter's strength increased the symbiote's base strength by ten percent so that gave it the extra ton. Seperated from Brock, the symbiote would drop back down to 10 tons. So if it was adding Scorpion's strength that would make it 25 tons. However what I was thinking was that when it bonds with a superhuman individual then it has to adopt the powers of that superhuman. So when it bonds with Gargan it loses it's spider adaptations and gains scorpion adaptations. I could be wrong and you definitely could be right, but that's what I was thinking."

I was thinking like you Forever, but like you said, we both could be wrong.

#11 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"spiderman0409 says:
I see what youre saying now. You might be right. But it would be 25 tons. Eddie can't lift one ton. He isnt superhuman. His weightlifter's strength increased the symbiote's base strength by ten percent so that gave it the extra ton. Seperated from Brock, the symbiote would drop back down to 10 tons. So if it was adding Scorpion's strength that would make it 25 tons. However what I was thinking was that when it bonds with a superhuman individual then it has to adopt the powers of that superhuman. So when it bonds with Gargan it loses it's spider adaptations and gains scorpion adaptations. I could be wrong and you definitely could be right, but that's what I was thinking."

dosen't it get eddie strenght to

#12 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Forever says:
"spiderman0409 says:
I was thinking like you Forever, but like you said, we both could be wrong."

Brock could lift around 650 lbs - as mentioned before this is a weightlifters strength level. This equates to 29.5% of a tonne. As Venom he could lift approx 11 tonnes.

Yes you can look at it as a increase of 10.6 tonnes lifting capacity. You could also say that it magnified his strength by 37.3 times. Which answer is right ?

Scorpion starts with a strength of 15 tonnes so as per the previous points he would most likely have a strength of either 26 tonnes or 560 tonnes. As the latter figure is a bit extreme (making him far stronger than Thor) I would go with the 26 tonnes figure as this would again put him slightly stronger than Spiderman again (as with the Spidey 10 tonne vs Venom 11 tonne level).

Of course 1 more option exists - that we are all wrong and the writer will do as he damn well pleases and ignore logic all together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.