That is so wrong...yet...

#2 Posted by The_Madness (98 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually this has happened in cannon comicverse:

Ann Weying (She-Venom)
#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting!

#5 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see venom as a female but only if the character was slim and freaky looking (no sex appeal considering she will have venoms silly face.

maybe have long symbiote hair over her face (something like the grudge girl mixed with venom) that'd be cool and freaky to boot)

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

Super freak,mSuperfreak,mashes super freaky yeah!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19474 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if hawt. Dem teeth... I dunno.

#8 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

I could see venom as a female but only if the character was slim and freaky looking (no sex appeal considering she will have venoms silly face.

maybe have long symbiote hair over her face (something like the grudge girl mixed with venom) that'd be cool and freaky to boot)

If She-Venom was like that, I'd buy every copy of that I could, and burn it with fire. I can't stand the Grudge, it's too creepy

#9 Posted by Protoon (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember She-Venom!! It happened during the Ben Reilly Spider-man era. The issue I have where she appears was one of my first comics when I was a kid.

#10 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine that the Blair Witch looks something like She-Venom...A lot older obviously.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.