Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2798 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Spiderman web of shadows SPOILERS

Avatar image for eddie_brock_venom
    Eddie Brock/Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

o.k I played a bit through spiderman web of shadows...I beat it and quite frankly it was mediocre.

O.K goods and Bads. Good: fighting is fun, cool choices, interesting enviroment, several narvel characters. awesome ending
                                              Bad: combat=repetitive, bosses are too easy, only like 6 different kinds of enemies and no other playable chars other than spidey.

Story: Strange things are happening in New york its a bit tame at first a few people going primal for no reason etc. Then later the place gets quarantineed because of the infectuous symbiotes. O.k there isnt much other than that.

fav parts of the story: spidey gets Venom's symbiote(a piece of it) and venom keeps saying he feels "incomplete", you can choose black cat or mary jane as your girlfriend, symbiote wolverine and the ending.

ending: SPOILERS, ok i wont tell the whole thing but basically Venomm turns into the 5 headed monster in the trailer you fight it then Eddien rips himself out and saves spidey going out like a hero. I got the evil ending and Black cat and Spidey get the city under their control well the symbiotes control. And Black Widow and Kingpin send symbiote wolverine, who spiderman ripped in half, saying hes going to kill spiderman. (hes in his full body=not explained on how he survived) cool nonetheless.

overall 3/5 stars mostly because they didnt follow comic continuity and n o other playable characters.

Kamen Rider Kajiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

That sound awsome too bad i dont have the game ^^

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

wow,you choice the girlfriend?i liked it.dont undestand why you said it was mediocre if the score was 3/5 thought.thanks for share it with us

Avatar image for eddie_brock_venom
    Eddie Brock/Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Eddie Brock/Venom

mediocre means middleish no real middle in a 5 star rating 3 is rent only or buy if a hardcore fan

Avatar image for venom__aaron_beetwell_
    venom [aaron beetwell]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have it on wii and ps2 the wii versions great but ps2 not so much

Venom Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Venom Man

What about costumes? Extra symbiotes? Spider-Carnage? Anti-Venom? Toxin?

WeareVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By WeareVenom123

Firstly, I really liked the game.

Secondly, while it didn't follow to to to much of the comic Universe (and what game does save excluding Ultimate Spiderman) it made a lot of cool references such as...

Thirdly, ...the costumes.  Throughout the game you get different outfits.  They are, Classic, Black suit, Spider Armour, Ben Rielly, Spiderman 2099, Cosmic Spiderman, Iron Man suit, and Spider Carnage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.