Spawning

#1 Posted by TheVenomSite (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Last month when Toxin (Brock) first encountered Venom (Flash), he mentioned a spawning:

At first I thought that this was Eddie Brock speaking - he had knowledge of this spawning and began killing symbiotes (Hybrid, Scream). However with Toxin's behavior in The Savage Six arc and the fact that I do not think Brock would voluntarily work for Crime Master, I think that this is the Toxin Symbiote speaking to the Venom Symbiote. When he says 'we' in the speech bubble, it sounds like he is referring to Toxin and Brock, which would mean that since the symbiote is in complete control (who knows what it as been through since it was removed from Pat) it will be holding Brock prisoner as its host. Regardless of what this spawning turns out to be, I hope that it is not an abandoned story when the new team takes over the series.

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio

Its probably going to have something to do with the symbiote event coming up.

#3 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

The Venom symbiote also gives us a hint that somethings gonna happen.

#4 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think brock needs to be anti-venom for this event, who is better suited to lead a war against symbiotes?

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

I really think brock needs to be anti-venom for this event, who is better suited to lead a war against symbiotes?

Agreed.

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Would prefer Eddie Brock being a badass on his own against the symbiotes than with Anti-Venom at this point.

Anti-Venom was awesome though.

#7 Posted by WWAJfan (242 posts) - - Show Bio

If there we're a Symbiote event i would love too see a venom (flash), Brock n Carnage team up

#8 Posted by Darksider555 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@WWAJfan: Carnage will probably be the villian as evidented in the Marvel announctment of "Minimum Carnage".Have no idea what it means thought...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.