Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2794 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

SPAWN VS VENOM #UNLOCKED

jawnzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jawnzel
    No Caption Provided
    jawnzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jawnzel

Spawn VS Venom is the is a crossoverdeveloped by you the FANS. All facts must be found to be true in its respective related comic .. Disclaimer this storytelling may and will be altered to be relevant about why the events in this crossover are taking place , All provided information must provided a reference link by a reputable comic book fiction source. I like to pay respect to Stan Lee and Todd mcfarlane In so also i like to pay Homage to all great crossover DC VS MARVEL ,Terminator VS Robocop , GI meet transformers ,freddy vs Jason , Alien vs predator ..etc just to name a few Thanks, also I like to thank all the Venom Fan's who who support venom the underdog im this fight but who knows what surprises are in store ...Also follow the fight on Twitter @gundamtech and www.facebook.com/.../Spawn-VS-Venom/135320353180482

Damion Hellstrom and his cult in the swamps of the bayou conjure the Masters of Evil we must hold council .. who shall go before us the head Master of highest rank , it is I Azazel(marvel) I have traveled the furthest dark side & back I have came to Know he who is called Malebolgia's(image) ,we have made contact .. Now we must obtain The book of the Dead of our respected universe .. as they plan on using the 9th gate to crossover . Dr strange is aware of The Demon lords of Marvel universe Underworlds and Hell realms which have gathered to unleash Malebolgia's Army and resurrect decease Marvel villians a Hell spawns . The hell lord's decide who ever can create the strongest warrior to lead the army shall rule over all he claims and the EarthAzazel & Dormammu together were able to open a portal to Malebolgia dimension

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Azazel_(mutant)#ixzz274c3sgO7

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

I'm pretty sure Spawn would absolutely destroy Venom.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SoA

cool pic

jawnzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jawnzel

Symbiotes have the ablity of genetic memory, recalling information from previous hosts.Venom Symbiote has also adapted the spider powers from Spider-Man and has been inherited by its offspring.. so if the Symbiote absorb spawn its posses his powers and take control over his mental , Venom Symbiote can lift 100 tons) http://www.comicvine.com/venom/29-1486/

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@jawnzel said:

Symbiotes have the ablity of genetic memory, recalling information from previous hosts.Venom Symbiote has also adapted the spider powers from Spider-Man and has been inherited by its offspring.. so if the Symbiote absorb spawn its posses his powers and take control over his mental , Venom Symbiote can lift 100 tons) http://www.comicvine.com/venom/29-1486/

Venom can't lift 100tons. He's around the 20ton level. Even if he could Spawn would still destroy him. The only thing they have in-common is their suits and a slight physical likeness but the similarities end there. Spawn is far beyond Venom's league. Spawn isn't even a street level he's quite a bit higher than that.

Differentology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Differentology

Ur right about that and if i do remember correctly spiderman and spawn fought and spiderman won so if he could beat spawn venom deff would however if it was up to me spawn would destroy venom without no problem

jawnzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jawnzel
    No Caption Provided
    TheReaper111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheReaper111

@Differentology: in what book did they ever fight in!? im a pretty big spawn fan and know most of the books hes been in but ive never ever herd of a crossover with spiderman?!?!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.