Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2798 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Now that seige and dark reign are over.....Wheres Venom going????

Brend0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brend0

I'm a little pissed...venom was awesome in thunderbolts, great as a Dark Avenger , and now he vanished???? 
     I mean moonstone on thunderbolts , daiken gets his own book, bullseye in shadow land  
       Where is Venom being written??????? 
         back in ASM or his own spin off?  nice to see him re join thunderbolts or even secret avengers 
     IDk  huge fan  kinda pissed
    WWAJfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By WWAJfan

i agree with you, i hope he appears soon n gets well written, im also pissed of!!!
    chris thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By chris thompson

Me three
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

He didn't vanish....he just went to jail.

Brend0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Brend0

Ok soooo moonstone a thunderbolt,  daiken his own book, roaming free,   Bullseye roaming free in shadowlands   victoria hand on new avengers   sentry dead    
      only norman and Venom get locked up    ,   they also better make a new Venom   gargan is played    and off topic  bring back carnage somehow    and ARES   i started liking how he was written in dark avengers      and it sux how it was a short 16 issue of dark avengers  it was fresh new  different         Venom shou;ld be on secret avengers

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

i thought they were replacing Gargen with a new venom character?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.