List of Marvel Character who wore the Venom Symbiote

#1 Posted by DcMarvelUnity (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, does anyone know who ALL has wore the Venom Symbiote?  

And, for fun, which characters would you most like to see get put together with the Venom Symbiote?  

Who has worn it? 
Spider Man 
Eddie Brock of course  
The Scorpion 

That's all I know of!    

I'd like to see the following people throw it on for a run around town: 
Mr. Fantastic   
Nightcrawler 
The blue eyed everlovin' Thing  
Wolverine 
Professor X  
Captain America 
Doc Ock  
Rouge  
Namor  

And outside Marvel: 
Batman! 

#2 Edited by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

As for a character I would like to see put together with the symbiote probably Hulk.

#4 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

My favourite Flash Thompson (the current venom)

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

Mac Gargan

Eddie Brock

Angelo Fortunato

Anne Weying

Patricia Robertson

Normie Osborn

May Parker

Peter Parker

Carol Danvers

Flash Thompson

#6 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8897 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjoeg: I agree he is my favourite also. But of course I like the classic Eddie Brock also

#7 Posted by DcMarvelUnity (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm probably not as well informed on this one as I might be, however  

How about a crossover story where Batman gives Spiderman his black costume? Young Peter does a summer internship in Gotham, with Dr. Conners. He intends to follow the doc, make sure he doesn't get himself into any more lizard-like trouble, and who should break in one late night but Killer Croc!  

Batman suggests, hey, maybe a darker more functional costume.  Next thing you know, Spiderman is fighting off freakin Eddie Brock and ole Bat's tries to come to the rescue.  

#8 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7592 posts) - - Show Bio

Not read much of Flash as Venom but am looking forward to it in Secret Avengers. It's always been about classic Eddie for me though, couldn't really get used to Gargan being in the suit I mean he was ok it just wasn't Venom, kinda why I'm intrigued with Flash at least it's a completely different take on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.