Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2797 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

IF Eddie was Venom again

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By toxin45

Well with Morlun biting Venom/Eddie Brock and Mister negative's tough on  Venom/Eddie Brock  Venom would a power upgrade his strength (to lift 100 tons originally lift 25 tons )speed (faster than Spider-Man Carnage and other symbiotes) and durability (Virtual indestructible,rginally Bulletproof)would an upgrade abilities Journalism and Body builder  also can kill other symbiotes with his touch and cure people also immune to fire and sonics and cuts off Spider-Man's powers of they get too close I can't get this idea outta of my head i got to go show this to Marvel also Venom  (Eddie Brock) remembers that Peter Parker is Spider-Man sorry guys about this too much power thing  but this is actually not a bad idea to make Eddie Brock Venom again also wants to Spider-Man and his friends & Family also can drop down the "Protect the Innocent" a bit and Anyone who dares holds us from our calling isn't innocent at all so they have to die! Credit goes to Innervenom123 and me also return of Carnage by the other This is also Venom's Mutated State okay?
    The symbiote in his blood and White Blood cells become Black Blood Cells with a giant white Spider Symbol.
    Height:6'4"-7'6"
    Weight:277 lbs-795 lbs
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:Reddish Blond
    First Appearance:Amazing Spider-Man #252 (As Alien costume,May.1984)
    ,Web of Spider-Man #18 (As Eddie Brock,Sept.1986),Amazing Spider-Man #299 (As Venom,Cameo,Mar.1988)
    Origin:Marvel Super heroes:Secret Wars #8 (As the Symbiote,Dec.1984) ,Amazing Spider-Man #300 (As Venom,Full,Mar.1988)

Spider-Man vs Venom (Eddie Brock)
     Spider-Man vs Venom (Eddie Brock)
    toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By toxin45

If Eddie was Venom again "sigh"

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By toxin45

well you said Anyone who dares holds us from our calling isn't innocent so they have to die and remember Venom:Reborn that is what i maid what you said inspiered me to make this

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By toxin45

well that and Venom:reborn thing i just maid and Eddie is the ordeal brother to Mary Brock right and if you excuse me i will now make a Carnage from then joker and others

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By mavfan626

yeah that would be good to see!  

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By toxin45

Yes only if just get all of the information of Venom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.