I think marvel is forshadowing a new event involving symbiotes..

Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

i have 4 reasons for believing this im gonna go from 4 to 1

reason number #4

marvel loves releasing events (i kinda love them too but w/e)

reason number 3

the mini series involving carnage brings forth venom's entire family...

hes son carnage

his grandson toxin

his granddaughter scorn

his kids hybrid

& hes old buddy.. eddy

x sanction leads to AvX

Carnage usa leads to.....

reason number #2

some say there just covers but...

W&TX-Venom Variant
X-Men (Venom Variant)

I cant help but think there foreshadowing something...

reason number 1

the main reason i think somthing i up...

''COMPETITION FOR WHAT IS COMING!! ONLY ONE CAN DOMINATE THIS WORLD NOT THIS WELP!!''

the big guy said it himself... somthings coming suddenly reason number 2 seems to look more and more like a possibility however

even though something is being foreshadowed i cant help but feel it will be this

Symbiote Swarm

but on a global scale maybe its something more creative but i do know that SOMETHING is gonna happen. hints in comics should never be taken lightly and i know some are gonna say oh.. but venom is a good guy now. naw hes not a good guy is wearing him but at the end of the day...

hes still that evil hulk looking symbiote that spiderman rejected and hes definitely up to something but what?

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Carnage USA #5's solicit reveals that a "SECRET SYMBIOTE EVENT" is in the works.

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think venom is "up to something". He has not shown any alterior motives and he only lost his cool because he sensed toxin nearby.

#3 Posted by fACEmelter88 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

I have seen the clues and I think something will happen but not a huge event a more contained event but I'm still damn excited.

#4 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel did refer to 2012 as The Year of Venom. I hope that is because of more than just the Circle of Four event and him joining the Secret Avengers.

#5 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash-Venom is kicking so much butt it'd be ridiculous not to make an event out of it.

Plus they need something new for Brock now that Anti-Venom has finished up.

#6 Posted by SmoothJammin (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg:

--Wait, Eddie Brock lost his anti venom powers? He was my favorite childhood hero(venom) from marvel

#7 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

@fodigg:

--Wait, Eddie Brock lost his anti venom powers? He was my favorite childhood hero(venom) from marvel

That's how Spider-Island ended. He willingly gave up his anti-venom suit in order to create the cure. He's being hailed as a hero currently.

#8 Posted by SmoothJammin (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Damn. He was a beast as AV, wonder where he goes from here?

#9 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

Dunno, but he needs something. I didn't like him as AV, to be honest. It seemed silly to me.

#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

#11 Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: yea i recently found out about that i hope spiderman is in it

#12 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

with as many people that the Venom symbiote has bonded to can you imagine all the info he has on the Marvel Universe

#13 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of Brock becoming a non-powered "Symbiote Hunter," but I don't want him to become diet Punisher.

I could see him teaming up with the Skrull Kill Krew and just hunting alien menaces.

#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh... I really don't like Symboites. Venom is fine, but everything else after his is just...

#15 Edited by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: yep he had lots info before too cause he was an alien in space so.. yea venom is extremely smart

@Gambit1024: they are very simular to each other & im not the type of guy who likes very similar super hero's & villains but they all seem to have there special traits

venom is venom one of spiderman's greatest enemys

carnage the insane serial killer that can harden his symbiot into weapons

toxin a VERY strong & more friendlily version of carnage

scorn probably super strong cause shes also carnage's kid but can mesh with machinery

& hybrid.. eh he looks cool

one thing they all have in common is they all look like spiderman kinda

#16 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

I like the idea of Brock becoming a non-powered "Symbiote Hunter," but I don't want him to become diet Punisher.

I could see him teaming up with the Skrull Kill Krew and just hunting alien menaces.

He's been described by Remender as being "Van Helsing but for symbiotes."

Ironically enough, Eddie's basically become a new Sin Eater.

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13629 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin......you can't kil Toxin......he's my buddy........what if Eddy bonded with him......?

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35010 posts) - - Show Bio

If Mulligan doesn't get Toxin back I will be so frickn pissed 

#19 Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Eddie wouldnt do that he hates sybiotes since venom so if he got close to toxin he would probably try to kill him

#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13629 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA I know. It's just wishful thinking

#21 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe we could give the symbiote we know a proper name since other symbiotes are coming. Coming of age tale for the man and/or lady or neither for the being scorn from (insert the right pronoun here) planet and want unit instead of control. The symbiote is overprotective and felt sympathy for Eddy Brock. how about call the symbiote Chelicerrae or Chel for short.

#22 Posted by DarkChris (301 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Remender is the architect of the event, the main writer and Moore the artist, I will be okay.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.