Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2797 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

How does Venom define the term "innocent?"

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Edamame said:
    " I remember seeing a picture where Venom is saving a young child from falling into a sewer. So, it seems to me that he likes to protect people who can't help themselves and who are in danger. Is there something more to this? Is there a broader categorization? Any thoughts?  I have read some Venom and I couldn't manage to pinpoint how Venom defines this term.  Also, in Maximum Carnage, Venom was screaming about how too many innocents were dying from Carnage and such.  He's passionate about this. "
    Well, because he was an innocent before Spider-man tossed his life down the gutter. Basically, an innocent to him is well... anyone who is too weak to take care of themself, I guess. It's never been exactly defined, but he would always attempt to save people who couldn't help themselves. OH, but um, that was until the symbiote started taking over, over the years, and he kinda... um... well, go see any Venom book from the year 2002 and onward.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Edamame: I have a perfect thing you can read up on. It shows Venom's awful 90's misadventures. xD Go read em, they're funny. 

Ya can find em here
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Edamame: Well... back in the good old days, he was. =/ Till he got overexposed and ruined, and they ditched Eddie and made it Mac.... yeah. The articles I gotcha on the link explain it all =P
    KevinSevenNgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By KevinSevenNgo

Venom's morale code = The break down is that to him innocent is people who are not bad people, is not trying to harm people, and that's about it. If they hurt people... dead or if their bad people... dead. However if people commit a crime and their not bad people then their a ok to him and a few other things apply, just because venom will team up with you doesn't mean he wont kill you. If your a baddie and Venom teams up with you... consider it temporary, this is the case with Brock's Venom. Gargan's and others are much more violent and evil.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.