Has venom (mac gargan) become Osborn's bitch

#1 Edited by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Careful with language

#3 Edited by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio

well sorry didn't know any body would care

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

As Drift said, watch the language, it is a site for everybody.

As for the topic, I don't think that is the word choice I would use, but he is his pawn. Which is the way it should be. The best villains are the ones who have plans, and Venom is a bright character. So the dumb villains either always suck or work for someone brighter than themselves.

#5 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

i would use the word you said, venom came into the comics all bad and taking orders from no one but now he's just following osborn

#6 Posted by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"i would use the word you said, venom came into the comics all bad and taking orders from no one but now he's just following osborn"
thank you Djinn
#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

I would never utter such foul language. But if I did than yes he is.

#8 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Anti-Venom's follower said:
"

well sorry didn't know any body would care

"
The mods care. 
#9 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#10 Posted by WeareVenom123 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that he's osborne's b***h.  This is what I think.  When the hole regristration thing started, Venom joined because it meant that he got to beat up on Superheroes and be a hero for it.  Plus it was a good way to let the symbiote be let its violent instincts out.  Plus again, it could mean that he could get to beat on guys like Spiderman with not only the law, but other superhumans as well.  Now that he gets to eat Skrulls as well, he's all to happy to go along.

#11 Posted by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio
WeareVenom123 said:
"I don't think that he's osborne's b***h.  This is what I think.  When the hole regristration thing started, Venom joined because it meant that he got to beat up on Superheroes and be a hero for it.  Plus it was a good way to let the symbiote be let its violent instincts out.  Plus again, it could mean that he could get to beat on guys like Spiderman with not only the law, but other superhumans as well.  Now that he gets to eat Skrulls as well, he's all to happy to go along."
you make a good point
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

This question is stupid.

#13 Posted by Venom=sickest (143 posts) - - Show Bio
InnerVenom123 said:
"Yes. He has.  Mac follows Osborn around like a bite-happy dog on a leash, with his tail between his legs, occasionally asking "Can I eat him/her?"...

Eddie on the other hand, did not take crap from ANYONE. He even beat the Juggernaut up once for crying out loud!!!!"

I think Eddie is the best Venom, I really do, but you can't say he was THAT much of a bad ass.

Initially, Eddie was a savage, out to get Spider-man and wreck havoc. Then later he got into his whole, "gotta protect the innocents," which really ruined the character for me. He didn't have much of a direction, and he lost his ruthless nature.

I think it's good that Venom (gargan) has an ally like Norman, that he takes orders from some one and is more focused. I'm so used to Eddie out on his own, just sort of misplaced, brooding about Spider-man, it's nice to see the new Venom has a sort of purpose.

If only Eddie joined with Osborn. Then he would look like the classic Venom,  not this "I have eyeballs now" crap.
#14 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was Eddie I'd care, but Gargan has always been a henchman type, yes Gargan is Norman's underling, and given Mac's history it doesn't surprise or aggrivate me, of course he seems to be Norman's go to guy as well

#15 Posted by Attrition (315 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"This question is stupid."
Theres no such thing as a stupid question.
Only stupid people.

But yes, he is now Norman's biatch.
#16 Posted by the Vica (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mac is still going along with it cause Norman is his free pass to do whatever the hell he likes without any consequences.

So he's obviously willing to do whatever Norman asks as long as he can still do whatever he wants.
#17 Posted by chris thompson (815 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think mac is his b#*ch but he is doing this so he can hurt people.

#18 Posted by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio

and lets not forget that the symbiote is calling the shots as venom it was never gargan nor eddie or angelo whats his name it probably has its own reasons for having its host join with norman and im positive this venom will make his move sooner or later to be on top

#19 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
You can all word things however you like. The symbiote is dope, but Gargan is a chump.

#20 Posted by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"You can all word things however you like. The symbiote is dope, but Gargan is a chump.

"
does dope mean cool or something?
#21 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

yea it does

#22 Posted by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"yea it does"

yeah gargan maybe venom on the outside but on the inside he's just the average guy who got defeated by spidey a million times
#23 Posted by the Vica (1937 posts) - - Show Bio
Nahero said:
"and lets not forget that the symbiote is calling the shots as venom it was never gargan nor eddie or angelo whats his name it probably has its own reasons for having its host join with norman and im positive this venom will make his move sooner or later to be on top"
I don't think the symbiote can really think much beyond "Feeeed meee... Loooove meee... Feeeeed meee..."

This Venom's personality is Gargan's, the sybiote itself has no personality beyond an obsessive hatred of Spider-man and a love for it's former host Eddie.
#24 Posted by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio
@the Vica said:
"Nahero said:
"and lets not forget that the symbiote is calling the shots as venom it was never gargan nor eddie or angelo whats his name it probably has its own reasons for having its host join with norman and im positive this venom will make his move sooner or later to be on top"
I don't think the symbiote can really think much beyond "Feeeed meee... Loooove meee... Feeeeed meee..."This Venom's personality is Gargan's, the sybiote itself has no personality beyond an obsessive hatred of Spider-man and a love for it's former host Eddie. "

#25 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

well i agree with both Gargan is stronger than the original Venom  Brock lifts 11 tons Gargan is Varies like 40-100 tons

#26 Posted by pentagram (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Y  E  S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
 The symbiote is dope, but Gargan is a chump.

"

Couldn't have said it better myself.
#28 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@chris thompson said:
"I dont think mac is his b#*ch but he is doing this so he can hurt people. "

Was I drunk when I said that.
#29 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio

old news, but if I recall correctly Gargan became Bendis's bitch

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.