Circle of Four x Three = Twelve

#1 Edited by AmericanSymbiote (9 posts) - - Show Bio

In celebration of Circle of Four, I propose the ultimate team battle of the century! I'm trying to avoid as many paradoxes as I can, but here's the line up: The Heroes: Spider-man (Peter Parker), Gray Hulk (Bruce Banner), Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), and Wolverine. versus The Anti-Heroes: Anti-Venom (Eddie Brock), Red Hulk, Vengeance, X-23 versus The Villains: Venom (Mac Gargan), The Abomination, BlackHeart, Sabertooth Let's say the battle is set in a small little town in the country side. The heroes are merciful, the anti-heroes will kill if they must, and the villains are out for blood. FIGHT!

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13419 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be in the battles forum

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33951 posts) - - Show Bio
@AmericanSymbiote: you cant move it, you'll have to PM a Mod, as to the fight hmmm I think I'll go with the Anti-Heroes  
#4 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

probably Anti Heroes

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd think that the Anti-Heroes take this too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.