Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2794 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

agent venoms legs?

maskedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maskedhero

ok so i have two dumb questions cause i tend to over analyze things. the first being are the flaps over where his knees are supposed to be knee pads? and the second is where the "fake" part of his leg and his real leg meet at the knee it seems like they purposely try to show its an extension of what left of his actual leg/ make where it connects really skinny or is it just me looking over analyzing it? thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.