decept_o's Venom vs. Carnage #1 - Baby Please Don't Go review

• decept_o wrote this review on .
  • decept_o has written a total of 31 reviews. The last one was for

Carnage rhymes with garbage

Why even bother writing a proper review for what are the stupidest characters ever created in the history of comics?

Venom should have been killed a long time ago, Carnage rhymes with garbage, and now Toxin?  WTF?

Don't forget to click on the RED SUB-HEADING and NOT the Green title to either give me  a thumbs down or thumbs up on this review!  Thanks.
Posted by Ruff0

Carnage is way more dangerous than Venom but Venom is hella strong. They both give each other a hell of a fight. I put my money on Carnage;) That psycho has so many deadly tricks up his sleeve. lol

Posted by Decept-O

@Ruff0: I understand. Thanks for commenting on this one. I hate to admit but I wrote this for point purposes and a Quest, not trying to be a hater. I am not fond of either character yet I don't hate them either, so thanks for being nice and commenting.