cavemold's Venom #21 - Savage Six, Part 4: Best Laid Plans... review

The End of Crime

The Good: This issue wraps of a Fantastic run from Rick Rememder. In this issue we see flash fighting tooth and nail with the Savage Six. Mega punches and major devouring as Toxic takes a huge bite out of mega talk! WALL to WALL action , that makes this comic so awesome. We learn the origin of CrimeMaster , while we learn his origin it leaves opening who resurrected crime master from the grave! Jack O lantern feel in the wrong pool, that's for sure and family will never be the same. The bad :Not getting a clear who resurrected Crime master. Thats it. The Verdict: This issue has suspense , action and memorable ending. Great issue . Pick it up , matter of fact get the whole run!

Posted by zackattack529

this wasnt even close to a review..more like a synopsis o.0 lol

Other reviews for Venom #21 - Savage Six, Part 4: Best Laid Plans...

Remender's penultimate Venom, ties up loose ends nicely... 0

Recommended!Like the Uncanny X-Force, I was starting to get concerned about this series - happily, for both series, they made a pretty nice comeback. This issue was a very quick read, and ended the Crime-Master arc (from what I can tell) super fast.I am glad that it did, because the reveal of the this incarnation of the Crime-Master was kind of a joke. It certainly did not live up to my expectations for this book thus far, so a quick conclusion was welcomed. You do get a decent back-story on him...