User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

savage six! 0

The good : picks up right where it left off ! Venom has been through a hell of a ride . Now with blood on his hands, and we're seeing the VENOM come out! Crime Master " don't worry crime is my family now" Great line. Loverd it! The reveal Orr Betty and crime master! A awesome twist. The action was jammed pack has Flash clips some wings. The bad : Not single then verdict : get it ,, you won't forget it ...

Remender is King 0

I read this in a waiting room, waiting on a filled prescription. This issue was panel to panel action that has been set up so nicely by Remender in the prior issues. I loved the conflict between control of the Symbiote and the Symbiote taking control. In the previous issues I really liked the involvement of Eddie Brock in his transformation from a Punisher cop out and using the Toxin symboite, great introduction by Remender. For any new readers I recomend picking up Venom 18 and 19 while grabbin...